Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-09-2013, 01:52 PM   #1
Blessed2005
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Smile Girly - BG 4.0's...1 left and 1 Tail End Designs Diaper :o)Make offers

Moved to mixed lots, please delete.....

All diapers have been freshly stripped and are ready for a new home. I have not tried sunning any of the diapers because of the weather. Descriptions are VERY detailed bc I like transparency in money deals.

Up first is a 4.0 pocket in Dazzle, firsts quality. It is in VGUC. There is possibly some light shadowing, I couldn't quite tell. Looked like it in the pic, but not in person, so to err on the side of honesty I put it. Pilly inner from washing. Great velcro with very minimal wear. One of the tabs is slighly curling. Great elastic. Sold
Next is a 4.0 in Lovelace, firsts quality. EUC. There are no signs of wear. None pilly inner, no wear on the aplix strip, no curling of the tabs, no staining, great elastic. Traded
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

3rd is a GUC Blossom 4.0, seconds quality. This diaper has a minimally pilly suedecloth, some pilling near the laudry tabs, light shadowing, tabs are slightly starting to curl, elastic may be a bit relaxed, light to moderate wear on the aplix strip. Sold

4th is a GUC Zinnia 4.0, second quality. This diaper is much like the one listed before, except the inner suedecloth is a little more pilly as are the tabs and the aplix strip shows a little more moderate wear. Sold

5th is a GUC Bubble 4.0, firsts quality. Elastic has relaxed a bit, inner is slighlty pilly, tabbs are pilly, one of the tabs is curled slightly. Aplix strip on the front is starting to yellow? Not sure why but I have seen this on the FSOT before. Aplix strip also has light to moderate wear. $12ppd now $11ppd.
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

VGUC Tail End Designs Diaper in snaps. One size pocket diaper. May have very light shadowing...not that I can see, but just to cover my bases. Material looks like it may have a "picks" on the outer fabric, nothing bad or that would cause a run, but again I want to to be happy with what you get. Inner material in an athletic material, not sure what it is called. Has 2 inserts, I have not had leak issues as long as I change regularly with these inserts. It absorbs much like my bg's. This one is just so cute and absorbant, it's the only Mama-made diaper that I kept in my stash when I sold off all but BG 4.0's. Asking $14ppd.
now $11ppd

BG 4.0 Blossom Snaps, seconds quality. VGUC - VERY LIGHT shadowing on the suedecloth, great elastic. Don't know why it was a second.
Sold

[IMG][/IMG]

BG 4.0 Zinnia Snaps, firsts quality. VGUC - light shadowing on the suedecloth, slightly relaxed elastic IMO. Sold

BG 4.0 Bubble Snaps, firsts quality. VGUC - Some shadowing on the inner suedecloth, slightly relaxed elastic IMO. Traded
[IMG][/IMG]

**All diapers come with 2 inserts, one size and newborn. Please note that diaper condition description is mainly talking about the outers and not the inserts. All inserts are usable and clean, but may have staining and varying degrees of softness. I have tried to pair inserts that match diaper condition, but I am human. If condition of inserts is important to you, please ask before buying.**

** I will consider price reductions on multiple buys. I am a pregnant mom to two other kids, please be patient. I prefer to only sell 2 at a time minimum. Thanks!**

Zinnia BG Freetime posted for sale here:
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1479677

Advertisement

Last edited by Blessed2005; 02-15-2013 at 06:56 AM. Reason: sold and reduced
Blessed2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 04:19 PM   #2
Blessed2005
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Girly BG 4.0's...best condition diapers listed first, but more to come.

If my prices are to high for the fsot, please lmk. I have not been diaper shopping on here for this kind of diaper in a while. Thanks!
Old 01-10-2013, 08:53 AM   #3
Blessed2005
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Girly BG 4.0's...post is under construction as I can find time to list :o)

bump
Old 01-10-2013, 02:05 PM   #4
silkyhorse
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

If you don't sell them at your asking prices in a few days, I'd be interested in all of them at better prices.... I'll check back!
silkyhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 06:11 PM   #5
Blessed2005
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Feel free to ask for a deal on multiple diapers or make an offer yourself
Old 01-11-2013, 06:08 AM   #6
silkyhorse
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

PMing you an offer
silkyhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:01 AM   #7
Blessed2005
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

bump for sold
Old 01-14-2013, 12:30 PM   #8
Blessed2005
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Girly - BG 4.0's...1 left and 1 Tail End Designs Diaper :o)Make offers

bump
Old 01-14-2013, 01:39 PM   #9
amandact
Registered Users
seller