Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2013, 10:25 PM   #11
jenniferaj072806's Avatar
jenniferaj072806
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: SC
Posts: 2,025
My Mood:
Re: TTC while Breastfeeding. February

Hey ladies! Nothing new here yet. Needed to take a chill break on the opks so when they ran out, I refused to buy anymore. It has been almost 3wks and I have to say it is really nice to not be poas 3 times (at least) a day. I am so hoping PPAF shows and gives me some relief so I can start actively trying It is pure torture just sitting around waiting to see what my body is going to do..

Advertisement

__________________
*Jenn*Wife to Aj (07/06)* Mommy to: T (10/09)* Boy M (11/11)

jenniferaj072806 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:25 PM   #12
jenniferaj072806's Avatar
jenniferaj072806
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: SC
Posts: 2,025
My Mood:
Re: TTC while Breastfeeding. February

And YAY For Birthdays!! They go by so fast it is Unreal!
__________________
*Jenn*Wife to Aj (07/06)* Mommy to: T (10/09)* Boy M (11/11)

jenniferaj072806 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:03 PM   #13
waterisntsomething's Avatar
waterisntsomething
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Virginia
Posts: 3,618
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniferaj072806
And YAY For Birthdays!! They go by so fast it is Unreal!
It so is! This has been the fastest year of my life. I miss my little squish.
__________________
Hilary, loving Charles, mama to Charlie 1-21-12 on the way in December!
Sweet Bunny Upcycled woolies available on Etsy!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/sweetbunnywool
And my vintage shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/usedbutnotabused
waterisntsomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:14 PM   #14
flmamao2's Avatar
flmamao2
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: orlando fl
Posts: 3,013
My Mood:
Ok so positive opk yest I must b ovulating today we dtd last night and will try to get one in in the morning....lots of EWCM and super high almost in reachable cervix right now.
__________________
RN wife to hunky DH, Mommy to C(7/01) H(2/04) L(1/15) K(10/9)VERY cautiously expecting 8/26/15
flmamao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:18 PM   #15
trying4more's Avatar
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: North. Bay Area, Cali.
Posts: 9,526
My Mood:
Re: TTC while Breastfeeding. February

I so miss my baby being a baby.
Today my mom had some stomach surgery, and since the hospital is remodeling the older section of the hospital, they have moved L&D to the second floor, and my mom's surgery was on the 3rd floor, which is the normal floor for L&D. Talk about a walk down memory lane!
I haven't been back there since DD was born, so it made me miss that chapter in my life SO much.
Then, my mom is in the room next to my PostPartum room I had with DD#1. The new postpartum area is in the new section of the hospital, so they havnen't used that side of the 3rd floor for postpartum in about 3 years. Kids 1-3 were on that floor, on that side of the hosptial.
Ug...I just miss all that.
I hope that when I finally finish nursing school, I will get hired on at L&D, my good friend who is a L&D nurse offered to take me on during my preceptorship, so that makes me SOOOO excited!
__________________
Ariana Armando
{M.o3'} {E.o5'} {C.o9'} {S.12'} {D.14'}
.o8 .13
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:20 PM   #16
trying4more's Avatar
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: North. Bay Area, Cali.
Posts: 9,526
My Mood:
Re: TTC while Breastfeeding. February

Sherrill-That's awesome. My cervix is super high and OPEN today, so here's to hoping I O soon. My last 2 cycles were CD 50-ish.
__________________
Ariana Armando
{M.o3'} {E.o5'} {C.o9'} {S.12'} {D.14'}
.o8 .13
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:22 PM   #17
trying4more's Avatar
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: North. Bay Area, Cali.
Posts: 9,526
My Mood:
Re: TTC while Breastfeeding. February


My Ovulation Chart
__________________
Ariana Armando
{M.o3'} {E.o5'} {C.o9'} {S.12'} {D.14'}
.o8 .13
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:23 PM   #18
trying4more's Avatar
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: North. Bay Area, Cali.
Posts: 9,526
My Mood:
Re: TTC while Breastfeeding. February

My Ovulation Chart
__________________
Ariana Armando
{M.o3'} {E.o5'} {C.o9'} {S.12'} {D.14'}
.o8 .13
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:02 AM   #19
flmamao2's Avatar
flmamao2
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: orlando fl
Posts: 3,013
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by trying4more
I so miss my baby being a baby.
Today my mom had some stomach surgery, and since the hospital is remodeling the older section of the hospital, they have moved L&D to the second floor, and my mom's surgery was on the 3rd floor, which is the normal floor for L&D. Talk about a walk down memory lane!
I haven't been back there since DD was born, so it made me miss that chapter in my life SO much.
Then, my mom is in the room next to my PostPartum room I had with DD#1. The new postpartum area is in the new section of the hospital, so they havnen't used that side of the 3rd floor for postpartum in about 3 years. Kids 1-3 were on that floor, on that side of the hosptial.
Ug...I just miss all that.
I hope that when I finally finish nursing school, I will get hired on at L&D, my good friend who is a L&D nurse offered to take me on during my preceptorship, so that makes me SOOOO excited!
Congrats on heading into nursing! I am fairly new to it and love it!
__________________
RN wife to hunky DH, Mommy to C(7/01) H(2/04) L(1/15) K(10/9)VERY cautiously expecting 8/26/15
flmamao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:03 AM   #20
flmamao2's Avatar
flmamao2
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: orlando fl
Posts: 3,013
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by trying4more
Sherrill-That's awesome. My cervix is super high and OPEN today, so here's to hoping I O soon. My last 2 cycles were CD 50-ish.
Thx so much I just hope we catch it! Fx for you and ovulation soon!
__________________
RN wife to hunky DH, Mommy to C(7/01) H(2/04) L(1/15) K(10/9)VERY cautiously expecting 8/26/15
flmamao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.