Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-04-2013, 08:32 AM   #11
Leiiki
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
For a second so close in age, try to think outside the box - how about CD-safe laundry detergent, Bac-Out, eCover, mama supplies like lanolin or bath herbs/oils. You don't need another generic baby blanket, but what about a new clothesline or indoor drying rack? Carseat accessories like piddle pads that you might have passed on the first time. A different style of bib or bottle if you didn't care for the originals (tomee tipee has a great milk bib now that wasn't out when DD was born).

Advertisement

Old 02-04-2013, 08:37 AM   #12
mommycass
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: What do I need for baby #2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyjlo View Post
Thanks, mama. My baby is only 9 months old, so I definitely kept everything. They will be 13 months apart. I've debated on wanting a double stroller at the beginning, since I used the carrier almost exclusively for 6 months, but I think it's worth having.
Ok, so your probably set for most things. My youngest are 2 years apart and I got a double stroller and a smaller single stroller for when I use a carrier. I'm going to keep both in my van so I have more options while out(my newbie is 6 days old so not sure what's going to work best).
mommycass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:08 AM   #13
raymark
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Get #2 his/her own health & grooming products (nasal aspirator, nail clippers, soft scalp brush, gum massager........)
raymark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:41 AM   #14
Melinda29
Registered Users
seller

Ooh, I just thought of something. Could you request a "consumables" baby shower, and register for stuff like baby wash, free and clear detergent, and freezer meals? You coukd maybe specify that you CD and do not need consumable paper products, but meals especially would be wonderful to habe sitting in your freezer until the birth!
Melinda29 is offline   Reply With Quote