Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-06-2013, 07:26 PM   #21
CherryPie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: p90x

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3lilbubs View Post
p90x2 scares me right now. LOL. I think it's going to take 2 or 3 rounds of the first one before I'll even be able to keep my knees off the floor for pushups! How are you doing with body revolution, do you find it as challenging?
I love it and I think it is challenging but I think P90X is more challenging especially since so many are much longer than 30 mins. Body Revolution is much more realistic for my hectic life.

Advertisement

GetSafeScents.com- New Spring/Summer 2014 catalog is out!
Join Scentsy | Scentsy Closeout Section
Follow me on Instagram: @SarahB00)
CherryPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:24 PM   #22
Heather1583
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryPie View Post

I love it and I think it is challenging but I think P90X is more challenging especially since so many are much longer than 30 mins. Body Revolution is much more realistic for my hectic life.
How many workouts a week is body revolution?
I thought p90x seemed intimidating too, but I'm done thinking I'm going go get fit and then blowing it off eventually. I like tony h's theory for eating and why to exercise in the way that p90x portrays. But I agree- the sessions are so LONG! This week has been good though I'm sure I could give it some more effort.
Old 02-08-2013, 10:24 PM   #23
CherryPie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather1583

How many workouts a week is body revolution?
I thought p90x seemed intimidating too, but I'm done thinking I'm going go get fit and then blowing it off eventually. I like tony h's theory for eating and why to exercise in the way that p90x portrays. But I agree- the sessions are so LONG! This week has been good though I'm sure I could give it some more effort.
You do one per day for six days and then the 7th day is your rest day. There is a jump start plan you can do where the first week you do the regular workouts and then add an extra cardio workout later that day. We didn't do that though

GetSafeScents.com- New Spring/Summer 2014 catalog is out!
Join Scentsy | Scentsy Closeout Section
Follow me on Instagram: @SarahB00)
CherryPie is offline   Reply With Quote