Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-08-2013, 01:07 PM   #21
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with Children, Struggling for More February

My mom is actually coming a week before and staying three weeks after. To help with the house and other stuff. If dh ends up unable to feed we have a really awesome neighbor who will come and do it. I actually can't feed because I can't lift the lid of the huge feeder (the hay bales we put in require a tractor to lift them). So the neighbor will come and drop a bale in or fill water troughs if I call him. Dh does all the chores by himself except during lambing. And that's just because there is so much to do and so much takes two people. But we'll be done by the end of Feb so he won't need me anymore. And if he gets sick the neighbor is there, so that is under control. And actually now that I think about it, there are actually three neighbors I could call who would show up at the drop of a hat to take care of the animals if needed. I plan on doing a huge freezer cooking before hand so I have lots of meals. I have several neighbors who would gladly bring me meals too (they've offered) but with DH's celiacs I can't have them do it. So I will make 30+ meals and we'll be good for a while. I know I'll miss two days of work, so I'll have lesson plans written for those two days (then have a week off for spring break), but I think I'm goign to go ahead and write out sub plans for the whole next week just in case. So if I need the time off I don't have to scramble for a plan and my kids don't get behind.

Advertisement

Last edited by slimy72; 02-08-2013 at 01:12 PM.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 03:43 PM   #22
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Kelsie- When is your next ultrasound? Thinking of your Baby A!
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 03:46 PM   #23
Kotzurk
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm not sure when my next u/s is actually. I "graduated" from my RE and will be moving on to MFM. I should be getting a phone call from them Monday about my first appointment.
Old 02-08-2013, 09:46 PM   #24
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotzurk View Post
I'm not sure when my next u/s is actually. I "graduated" from my RE and will be moving on to MFM. I should be getting a phone call from them Monday about my first appointment.
I hope they are able to follow you closely for a little while until Baby A catches up. I can't imagine the worry...
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 11:47 PM   #25
Kotzurk
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

At this point, we basically know there will be no catching up. It's only a matter of time before we lose A.
Old 02-09-2013, 07:54 AM   #26
finleyjudemommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotzurk
At this point, we basically know there will be no catching up. It's only a matter of time before we lose A.
I'm so sorry...thinking of you...
Old 02-09-2013, 09:27 AM   #27
meeshkasheeba
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
I am so sorry. We are thinking of you and keeping you in our prayers.
Old 02-09-2013, 11:50 AM   #28
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
So sorry.
Old 02-09-2013, 01:07 PM   #29
ingrid5699
Registered Users

Quote:
((((Hugs)))) I was in that boat with the pregnancy that gave me my son and it stinks. Our Baby B always measured behind and the hb was way too slow for GA. I had weekly u/s and at the one just past 9w baby B had no longer a heartbeat. However my now 6 year old aka baby A was always growing nicely and I never had any cramping or spotting. He was born at full term.

Amy your plan sounds good. Hope one of the IUIs is successful but like you've already been told IVF really isn't that much more and it gives you way more control as in number of embryos and quality put back.

Slimy-did your sheep have her lamb(s) yet? I felt so sorry that you lost both twins from the other ewe.

Still thinking and praying for everyone here!

Preg mentioned: I'm now past 24w so one more milestone
Ingrid, Mommy to Patrick 12'06 and Aurelia 12'08, Mommy to 6 angel babies-triplets 11'04, baby B 5'06 and our last little angel 2'12, chemical pregnancy 6'12, hoping our rainbow baby will join us in May 2013
ingrid5699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 01:28 PM   #30
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Nope. She's ginormous! And she keeps acting like she's in labor and then stands up walks away and it's over. So annoying. I'm ready for her to get them here already so I can hopefully have another set of triples and that way I can get her to adopt one. DH and I are working on making a homemade milker with my electric PIS pump. I'm really hoping it works.

ETA: FINALLY!! She had her babies. I was kind of sad when I went to the barn and only found twins. Then she turned around and there was another one hiding behind her. So she did have triplets! I knew she couldn't be that huge for no reason. Two girls and a boy. We're trying to get the other mom to adopt the boy. If it doesn't work we'll have a bottle baby if it's real mom won't take it back once it smells like the other mom. My son wants a bottle lamb so bad so it isn't the end of the world if she won't take it. I'm excited! At least something around here like having babies.

Last edited by slimy72; 02-10-2013 at 04:45 PM.