Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-10-2013, 07:01 AM   #1
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Karate or Yoga infant pants?

Anyone know where I could get these? They basically fall like sbish longies but I need cotton.

I saw some on American Apparel and Chinese pants on Bla Bla kids but I was wondering if anyone made them.

I am looking for my 18 month old 17lber 30in DD and new baby coming in April.

I love these pants with cds and the way they flare out. Where should I be looking?

Advertisement

dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:23 AM   #2
Art mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Have you looked at big butt baby pants? They have room for cloth, have wide legs and can be made out of any material.

You can buy the pattern for $10. I also sell them so let me know if you are interested and I can give you my shop link.
Art mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 08:47 AM   #3
theonenonlymrssmith
Poet Laureate

I love the Katrina longies pattern as regular pants. So comfy! Ad fits over fluff great!
theonenonlymrssmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:57 PM   #4
Malka
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Karate or Yoga infant pants?

Target had some cotton Circo brand pants in the infant sizes last year that we (and probably still have, but I'm not buying those sizes anymore) that were wide around the ankles. We bought these in store last year but there may be something similar now: http://www.target.com/p/circo-newbor...Slot=large_3_7

Also, Carters has some similarly cut pants in various colors, and they may come in sizes up to 18 or 24 months: http://www.target.com/p/just-one-you...lot=large_1_28
Malka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 06:53 AM   #5
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art mama View Post
Have you looked at big butt baby pants? They have room for cloth, have wide legs and can be made out of any material.

You can buy the pattern for $10. I also sell them so let me know if you are interested and I can give you my shop link.
My DD does not have big diapers and she is extremely tiny so I am not sure these will work for us. She wears mostly flats and pfs at home and simplexes out and about so no huge but and she has a really thing waist. I will keep looking at these though bc they are super cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theonenonlymrssmith View Post
I love the Katrina longies pattern as regular pants. So comfy! Ad fits over fluff great!
I really need someone to make these for me! Super cute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Target had some cotton Circo brand pants in the infant sizes last year that we (and probably still have, but I'm not buying those sizes anymore) that were wide around the ankles. We bought these in store last year but there may be something similar now: http://www.target.com/p/circo-newbor...Slot=large_3_7

Also, Carters has some similarly cut pants in various colors, and they may come in sizes up to 18 or 24 months: http://www.target.com/p/just-one-you...lot=large_1_28
I saw these it is exactly what I am looking for I just need to find 18 month old ones too and I can not find that size anywhere!

Last edited by dagmomma; 02-11-2013 at 08:37 AM.
Old 02-11-2013, 08:04 AM   #6
KumfyKozies
Registered Users
seller
seller

Location: Somewhere underneath my yarn and fabric hoard in the US of A
My Mood:

Lots of WAHMs make them including myself, Little Lemon Tree, Apple Dumpling Gear(she has a great pattern as well if you have basic sewing skills), and plenty of others. Searches on HyenaCart and Etsy will turn up a lot of hits for you so you can probably find exactly what you're looking for.
KumfyKozies™- Etsy Shop
KumfyKozies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:31 AM   #7
Junipervt
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

sckoon makes some super cute ones & they are org cotton
http://www.sckoon.com/organiccottonbabyclothing.html
Old 02-11-2013, 08:36 AM   #8
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KumfyKozies View Post
Lots of WAHMs make them including myself, Little Lemon Tree, Apple Dumpling Gear(she has a great pattern as well if you have basic sewing skills), and plenty of others. Searches on HyenaCart and Etsy will turn up a lot of hits for you so you can probably find exactly what you're looking for.
I did a search and it said ) results. Are thier certain words I should use besides "Karate pants?"

I LOVE ADG!!!! and I will check out the others

Thank you!
Old 02-11-2013, 09:51 AM   #9
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KumfyKozies View Post
Do you have any pics or examples of the ones you make?

How much would they run and do you do solid colors as well as patterns?