Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-13-2013, 11:15 AM   #51
EmilytheStrange
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Chat Thread ~ Feb 10th - 16th

Valentines... lol... what's that?

no.. really, our playgroup had a party on Monday and the kiddos enjoyed that.
then our Tot Time did cards at the end yesterday.

There's an exercise going on here (military base), so DH works 1pm-1am today and tomorrow. When DD gets up, he takes her bed and sleeps until 11 or so and then goes to work an hour or so later.

so.. not that we really celebrate Valentines day anyways.. but if we wanted to? still wouldn't be happening

Advertisement

Old 02-13-2013, 12:04 PM   #52
Buena
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I've had alot of lower back pain and pelvic pressure today. Alot. It's making me so uncomfortable . I wonder if baby has dropped or something. That and I had a dream I started bleeding and had to be admitted. Not cool. I think knowing how close it all is really creates alot of anxiety. I mean it could be in as little as 5 weeks till I have the baby. Crazy. My mind has become preoccupied with pregnancy and birth.....
Old 02-13-2013, 01:40 PM   #53
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilytheStrange View Post
Valentines... lol... what's that?

no.. really, our playgroup had a party on Monday and the kiddos enjoyed that.
then our Tot Time did cards at the end yesterday.

There's an exercise going on here (military base), so DH works 1pm-1am today and tomorrow. When DD gets up, he takes her bed and sleeps until 11 or so and then goes to work an hour or so later.

so.. not that we really celebrate Valentines day anyways.. but if we wanted to? still wouldn't be happening
Ditto. We dont celebrate. I was thinking of making fun cupcakes tomorrow and letting the kids do a craft heart related

Ive been sitting with my feet up its nice.
Old 02-13-2013, 02:19 PM   #54
mibarra
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buena View Post
I've had alot of lower back pain and pelvic pressure today. Alot. It's making me so uncomfortable . I wonder if baby has dropped or something. That and I had a dream I started bleeding and had to be admitted. Not cool. I think knowing how close it all is really creates alot of anxiety. I mean it could be in as little as 5 weeks till I have the baby. Crazy. My mind has become preoccupied with pregnancy and birth.....
I'm starting to get nervous too! Especially as the BH contractions get more uncomfortable with every passing day... and I'm DYING to go back to my OB and check babies position for my next appt, but it's not til next week!!
mibarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 02:31 PM   #55
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mibarra View Post

I'm starting to get nervous too! Especially as the BH contractions get more uncomfortable with every passing day... and I'm DYING to go back to my OB and check babies position for my next appt, but it's not til next week!!
Yes, bh are so bothersome. I cant do anything without them coming along:/
Old 02-13-2013, 02:41 PM   #56
EmilytheStrange
Registered Users

My Mood:

I'm sorry your BH contractions are bothering you
mine have always been painless. Can you drink some more water? would that help? Maybe some people just have painful ones.

I think a lot of anxiety could also stem from the mommas who have ended up in the hospital already. I know I can't stop thinking about them and their babies and hoping things are going well.
Old 02-13-2013, 03:47 PM   #57
mibarra
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
I'm sorry your BH contractions are bothering you
mine have always been painless. Can you drink some more water? would that help? Maybe some people just have painful ones.

I think a lot of anxiety could also stem from the mommas who have ended up in the hospital already. I know I can't stop thinking about them and their babies and hoping things are going well.
They're not painful, just uncomfortable, KWIM? I can feel them and it feels like too tight jeans or something!

My anxiety is totally related to the situation with DD1, by this time I had already had a C-section! And not knowing babies position too...
mibarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 03:58 PM   #58
EmilytheStrange
Registered Users

My Mood:

ah yeah...

hope you get some relief soon! and mental relief!
Old 02-13-2013, 04:16 PM   #59
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
They're not painful, just uncomfortable, KWIM? I can feel them and it feels like too tight jeans or something!
Yeah this is how I feel.

I will get so out of breath or so exhausted and I always feel my stomach and it is rock hard. It makes me so exhausted.

I started back working out the last 2 days. I had stopped bc of the monster sinus infection. Feels good to start back up again.

I think I am going early and I would not mind if I do as long as--I make it to 36 weeks at least and my mother is here already to watch the kiddos.

My only concern about this baby is weight. I am freaking out about nb diaper sizes bc my babies get smaller with each pregnancy. I have flats so I will be ok but for some reason I am freaking out like I need fitteds that fit 5lbs. Which in turn keeps me on this site all day and then I want to buy buy buy and then there goes my minimilist dream!!!!
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 05:14 PM   #60
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buena View Post
Maybe a growth spurt for baby, your body would have to adjust to more weight in there. Maybe just baby changed positions and is laying differently, causing more pressure in different spots. Lots of reasons it could be.

I hate those dreams. They throw me off completely the next day.

Agree with your last sentence, except not in a good way - I was obsessing today over Hiccup's size, everyone comments on how big I am... although I feel/seem the same as I have been with the others... but then I 2nd guess everything.
And I'm really worrying about the house and not having room to get things ready - started worrying today, if Hiccup comes early at all, since DH isn't planning to do the rooms until the last minute (and, to be honest, I don't expect it to get done at all, so I stress over where in the heck to fit everyone and everything) then nothing would be washed or set up or packed. So even though DH could get some clothes and diapers to bring to the hospital, they wouldn't be washed... and I can't stand when things aren't washed. Like I wash everything from stores before I wear them... or let the kids wear them.
That would really bother me. And not having all the things - bassinet, swing, etc - washed... and not having a car seat.
Oh man. Seriously need to stop thinking about this. It stresses me out immensely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by momneedssupport View Post
Ditto. We dont celebrate. I was thinking of making fun cupcakes tomorrow and letting the kids do a craft heart related
I did an easy heart craft with Levi last week - he loved it, it was easy for me to prep for, and it kept him busy for a good while! Actually, I posted about it, with pics , on my family blog - if you click on my name in my siggy it links to there.

Quote:
I'm DYING to go back to my OB and check babies position for my next appt, but it's not til next week!!
I asked the OB on Monday, just to see what he felt - he said he thought Hiccup was head down but wouldn't say he was 100% sure about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by momneedssupport View Post
Yes, bh are so bothersome. I cant do anything without them coming along:/
Mine are very weird. Some days I have none, some days I have tons - it doesn't seem related to hydration or how busy I am

Quote:
Mine have always been very uncomfortable, if not painful. They feel pretty much identical to my early labor contractions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagmomma View Post
Which in turn keeps me on this site all day and then I want to buy buy buy and then there goes my minimilist dream!!!!
I'm dying to buy some nb swaddlebees simplex. Want them so bad. But the $$ isn't there. Boo.

AFM: Worry, stress, anxiety. That's about all I'm feeling today. Blech.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote