Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-12-2013, 09:46 PM   #11
MakingHome
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Early Miscarriage?

I've had 3 early mc's. all were discounted by docs and called things like "chemical pregnancies" or "not really preg". Those kinds if reactions make it worse. Yes, mourn if you feel like mourning. Different people react differently. Even different mc's can feel different for the same woman.

I'm so sorry for your loss. (((Hugs)))

Advertisement

I aim to encourage Christian women at Making Home.
MakingHome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:59 PM   #12
willownz
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbakers View Post

Yes, it "counts". Most definitely. A loss is still a loss, no matter how far along you are. They are different, at different stages/points, but they are all losses.

I totally agree with not going to the Dr. There's really no point, unless something is happening abnormal.
Most Drs are not very compassionate with early losses, and a lot don't "count" them as losses, especially if you don't get a BFP in their office. Really, they just end up making a hard situation that much harder.
I agree. 3 of mine have been so early the doctor never counted them. They have only counted my blighted ovum and the second tri loss I just had. I does set up a pattern though and I still tell anyone who will listen (which was no one until Ben passed) that I had them. I wanted those babies and I will always remember them.

Kiwi mum of 4 including Benjamin born still at 19 weeks on Jan 17th 2013.