Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2013, 06:20 PM   #11
DalesWidda's Avatar
DalesWidda
Registered Users
Formerly: savmaralamommy
seller
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Delavan, WI
Posts: 5,894
My Mood:
Re: New to this forum and frustrated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieSeeking View Post
A very commons breakfast for me is a hardboiled egg and apple slices with almond butter.
That I could totally do. Except with peanut butter. I don't have time to cook eggsfor breakfast so this is totally doable. Thanks so much


I know my stomach must be shrinking. My dinner plate had about 4 oz chicken breast, a cup of green beans with butter, and 1/4 cup risotto. I made sure to eat the green beans and chicken first, and I could barely get three bites in of the risotto. I am stuffed.

Advertisement

__________________
Tanya, mama to four wonderful girls, wifey to my favorite guy
DalesWidda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 06:56 PM   #12
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 9,272
My Mood:
I egg muffins and fruit. I usually use red and green pepper and onion and about 5 eggs and 5 egg whites. Pour into muffin pan and bake. I eat 2 a day plus fruit and one batch lasts me 6 days (12 muffin pan). I like it cause i can eat in the car on the way to driving dd to school
__________________
Wife to DH and mommy to DD (12/07) and DS (2/11)
corinne76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 07:02 PM   #13
DalesWidda's Avatar
DalesWidda
Registered Users
Formerly: savmaralamommy
seller
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Delavan, WI
Posts: 5,894
My Mood:
Re: New to this forum and frustrated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by corinne76 View Post
I egg muffins and fruit. I usually use red and green pepper and onion and about 5 eggs and 5 egg whites. Pour into muffin pan and bake. I eat 2 a day plus fruit and one batch lasts me 6 days (12 muffin pan). I like it cause i can eat in the car on the way to driving dd to school
So how exactly do I make these? LOL they sound yummy, So I mix five eggs and five more egg whites?, then mix in the veggies and pour into muffin pan? Do I use cupcake liners? And what temprature and how long? Thanks!
__________________
Tanya, mama to four wonderful girls, wifey to my favorite guy
DalesWidda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 07:27 PM   #14
NotLad's Avatar
NotLad
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: The UT
Posts: 2,436
My Mood:
Re: New to this forum and frustrated!

Try tracking your calories with MFP. Or sign up for Weight Watchers. WW Online is REALLY easy to use.
NotLad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 07:36 PM   #15
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 9,272
My Mood:
Re: New to this forum and frustrated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DalesWidda View Post
So how exactly do I make these? LOL they sound yummy, So I mix five eggs and five more egg whites?, then mix in the veggies and pour into muffin pan? Do I use cupcake liners? And what temprature and how long? Thanks!
I dont line the pan. Just non stick spray. I typically use one red pepper and one green, and one onion. Chop it all up and divide evenly amoung the 12 muffins. Then mix eggs (mine are half and half, 5 whole and 5 whites, while the ones I make DH are all whole and takes 9 eggs) and some milk, salt and pepper. Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes. Easy and yummy and portable
__________________
Wife to DH and mommy to DD (12/07) and DS (2/11)
corinne76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 07:52 PM   #16
DalesWidda's Avatar
DalesWidda
Registered Users
Formerly: savmaralamommy
seller
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Delavan, WI
Posts: 5,894
My Mood:
Re: New to this forum and frustrated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by corinne76 View Post
I dont line the pan. Just non stick spray. I typically use one red pepper and one green, and one onion. Chop it all up and divide evenly amoung the 12 muffins. Then mix eggs (mine are half and half, 5 whole and 5 whites, while the ones I make DH are all whole and takes 9 eggs) and some milk, salt and pepper. Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes. Easy and yummy and portable
Thanks, I'll try it with the whole eggs. Sounds like a breakfast my girls and I could all try.
__________________
Tanya, mama to four wonderful girls, wifey to my favorite guy
DalesWidda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 07:58 PM   #17
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 9,272
My Mood:
Re: New to this forum and frustrated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DalesWidda View Post
Thanks, I'll try it with the whole eggs. Sounds like a breakfast my girls and I could all try.
totally! If DD would eat eggs I'd make her some. I prefer to feed her in the car so she can sleep a little longer.
For DH, I add breakfast sausage and shredded cheese.
__________________
Wife to DH and mommy to DD (12/07) and DS (2/11)
corinne76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 09:20 AM   #18
lguillory's Avatar
lguillory
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 10
I would love to try this for my children also. I'm guessing you site them in the refrigerator and just microwave them?
lguillory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:12 AM   #19
triciacav
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Indiana
Posts: 505
My Mood:
Re: New to this forum and frustrated!

How are your thyroid levels now? I had my thyroid radiated in 2001 because of Graves. If your levels are not right for your body it can affect being able to lose weight tremendously. There is a wide range of "normal" and everyone feels better at different levels within that normal range.

Last edited by triciacav; 02-14-2013 at 10:28 AM.
triciacav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 12:47 PM   #20
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 9,272
My Mood:
Re: New to this forum and frustrated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lguillory View Post
I would love to try this for my children also. I'm guessing you site them in the refrigerator and just microwave them?
I actually freeze mine!
__________________
Wife to DH and mommy to DD (12/07) and DS (2/11)
corinne76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.