Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-14-2013, 09:39 AM   #1
KLeeCW
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Why can't things get sent until after you involve a mod or file a dispute?!

What is with sellers that keep saying "I mailed it!" or "Going to the PO today!" or "My PO just didn't scan it!" when you ask if your package is otw? Then when too much time goes by, you complain to a mod or paypal, and SUDDENLY all the tracking info is updated and it's now on it's way to you. Why do some not great sellers do this? Drives me nuts.

Advertisement

KLeeCW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:06 AM   #2
I_run_with_scissors
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Why can't things get sent until after you involve a mod or file a dispute?!

ive only had that happen a few times, drives me crazy too! I think some people are just really flaky or something, or too lazy to do it, IMO if you cant ship in a reasonable time then you shouldnt be selling stuff, sure life happens sometimes but atleast be honest and communicate with your buyer
TTC #4
I_run_with_scissors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 12:48 PM   #3
thekuligs
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

I hate that! But my post office doesn't ever scan packages it seems >.<
Old 02-19-2013, 06:20 AM   #4
mommyto3beautifulbabes
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
My PO never scans products from PP labels. I took a bunch up last night & none have been scanned yet!

http://EverythingForModernMoms.blogspot.com...visit my blogs for lots of reviews and tons of giveaways!
mommyto3beautifulbabes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 08:09 AM   #5
whiteyacht
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
It really can depend on the post office... I've had packages arrive and the tracking will still say no record!

Sent from my phone. Please excuse typos.
whiteyacht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 08:24 PM   #6
soon2b3
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I have on a few occasions mailed something and it not been scanned into the PO for a few days after I personally delivered it to the PO. It is very frustrating. I just had a flat rate priority mail package take 5 days to even show up as being sent. I also try to let my buyers know that their pp dc# is coming but if it doesn't I can man
ually get it to them.
Old 02-19-2013, 09:01 PM   #7
KLeeCW
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by soon2b3 View Post
I have on a few occasions mailed something and it not been scanned into the PO for a few days after I personally delivered it to the PO. It is very frustrating. I just had a flat rate priority mail package take 5 days to even show up as being sent. I also try to let my buyers know that their pp dc# is coming but if it doesn't I can man
ually get it to them.
5 days is perfectly fine! I'm referring to the sellers that take weeks claiming things are in the mail. I'm dealing with this now on another site. In the past I've had this happen a couple other times too. They make a ridiculous number of excuses, then you involve a mod or file with pp, and suddenly within the day or two the package is suddenly scanned and on its way. Or, the seller who can't bother to return a message can suddenly refund you on paypal when you file a dispute.

The person I'm dealing with now was posting in our bst group, but not responding to my pms. Very frustrating. She finally got back to me (I paid for my item with pp in the beginning of the month). I haven't involved a mod yet because I know she is dealing with a personal issue and I don't want to embarrass her in the group, but I'm giving her until Friday then emailing a mod. Then if that doesn't help, I'm going to file with pp next week.
KLeeCW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 10:08 PM   #8
keen1981
Registered Users
seller
seller

I have never, in 4 years here, not mailed a package within a day or so. Or at least communicating to buyer, my intent. I think the DS 5 day ship rule is actually too forgiving. You have my money. Send my crap! Lol
Old 02-27-2013, 12:23 PM   #9
MiniLambMom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by keen1981
I have never, in 4 years here, not mailed a package within a day or so. Or at least communicating to buyer, my intent. I think the DS 5 day ship rule is actually too forgiving. You have my money. Send my crap! Lol
Agree.
MiniLambMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:29 PM   #10
Cpaul
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I didn't realize there was a rule on DS because now I am going to complain to paypal!! It has been 6 days today and nothing!!! I am nit getting responses on pm and lots of excuses like I didn't get an email from paypal or I cant find your address on paypal!!! I am starting to think this is really bad because paypal in my experience doesn't make mistakes