Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-27-2013, 07:07 AM   #171
finleyjudemommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Trace...she's beautiful!

Here's a new pic if Maeve...my cousin does photography but couldn't come right away...when babies are still sleepy...

image-80023430.jpg

Hope everyone else is doing well!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image-2097368485.jpg (11.9 KB, 31 views)

Advertisement

Old 02-27-2013, 07:10 AM   #172
finleyjudemommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Sorry for two of the same picture! I'm challenged!!
Old 02-27-2013, 07:20 AM   #173
PaisleyDeann
Registered Users

My Mood:
Awwww!!!! Love all these rainbow babies!!!! So beautiful <3 Thanks for updating with pictures, love seeing everyones little ones!!!! I feel like I'm so close but so far away from holding my little blessing 20 weeks to go....

PaisleyDeann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:09 AM   #174
*TinyJoys*
Registered Users

Re: Pregnancy After Loss (Feb 15-28)

I love all the cute baby pics on here, and the adorable u/s pic! So precious, I'm so happy for you ladies! I pray this one sticks so I can hold another little blessing this October.
Old 02-27-2013, 08:29 AM   #175
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Little Monkeys View Post
My beta numbers are in. My first draw on the 21st was 1112 second draw on the 25th was 5632. So everything looks to be going ok. That puts me between 6 and 8 weeks. My last m/c was at 13 weeks with baby passing at 9 so I'm still a nervous wreck, but as of today I am still pregnant! One day at a time.
Those are great numbers (from what I know about numbers, anyways)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony96 View Post
More baby spam.
OH, the smile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS8213 View Post
Just checking in! I've been reading along, usually while nursing. We're doing good here at home. Miss E is such a good, sweet baby. We're working on a crappy latch, but thankfully she's (usually) patient with me. My nipples are not so forgiving.
First off - I'm melting at the hockey pic. How Canadian of you! Just adorable! And the squishy face - !!!!

About the bad latching - I found it helped tremendously to read info from Dr Newman. He's kinda the canadian breastfeeding guru, lol. He's got some awesome info out there, articles and diagrams, but also some great videos from his clinic. If you have a chance (ha!) it's worth the time to google and find them. you have luck resolving it without too much soreness!

Quote:
Originally Posted by finleyjudemommy View Post
Trace...she's beautiful!

Here's a new pic if Maeve...my cousin does photography but couldn't come right away...when babies are still sleepy...
OMGoodness! The kissy lips!!!! *Swoon*!!!!!

Mamas, thank you so much for sharing these pics!!!! It's so uplifting to see these rainbows, to know that it can happen.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:23 AM   #176
emeyer76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Ohhhhhhhhhhh all the rainbow baby spam!!! MORE! MORE!!
Old 02-27-2013, 10:18 AM   #177
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by finleyjudemommy View Post
Trace...she's beautiful!

Attachment 135441

no worries...even at the newborn sleepy stage dd still refused to sleep for her pictures. My mom is a photographer and we tried for 3 hours one day and 2 hours another day to get her to stay asleep for a snap.

My mom has all these awesome pictures of babies sleeping...but my dd... nope! she's got to be the odd ball!

Hopefully this one will cooperate with nana and we can get some cute squishy sleepy shots
Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 07:41 AM   #178
ankc
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by finleyjudemommy
Trace...she's beautiful!

She is beautiful!!!!! Love the name Maeve it's been top of my girl names for years ( husband is irish red hair and all) but I seem to make boys...... maybe this time around will be different for me?!? We have never found out the sex so I think I just might this time if we make it that far-
Old 02-28-2013, 10:45 AM   #179
Almacham
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I saw its heartbeat!!

I will be 7 weeks tomorrow. The dr told me that he thinks that the baby (which is sitting right in the middle of my uterus) looks really good and he's not "so concerned" about miscarriage.

However I am incredibly nauseated.... To the point that I'm unable to eat anything or drink much. They're worried about that. I was sent home with a prescription for some pills to help fight nausea. I forget what it's called.

It's due on October 18th!
Old 02-28-2013, 10:51 AM   #180
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almacham View Post
I saw its heartbeat!!

I will be 7 weeks tomorrow. The dr told me that he thinks that the baby (which is sitting right in the middle of my uterus) looks really good and he's not "so concerned" about miscarriage.

However I am incredibly nauseated.... To the point that I'm unable to eat anything or drink much. They're worried about that. I was sent home with a prescription for some pills to help fight nausea. I forget what it's called.

It's due on October 18th!
How exciting, congratulations!

For nausea, try drinking/sipping a sprite. It is the ONLY thing I could do in the beginning to get anything in me. Most of the time, I didn't even eat because I knew it would come back up. Hope you feel better, and if it's zofran (most likely), it works well for most people. It gave me a headache.
leyash is offline   Reply With Quote