Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-17-2013, 06:41 AM   #1
NappyChappy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Did you just have a feeling about something that came true?

I keep having this feeling that our LO is going to be early. Our original date was 3/18 but they moved it to 4/1 and I am so thinking that 3/18 is more accurate, even though I am measuring on schedule for 4/1. Maybe it's just wishful thinking but I think this LO is going to come in mid-March not April. We will have to wait and see.

Advertisement

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1454524
NappyChappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 07:07 AM   #2
Sunshine915
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I always feel like maybe the baby will come early...so far, they haven't! I think it's just wishful thinking on my part!
Sunshine915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 09:35 AM   #3
TS8213
Registered Users

My Mood:
I have a feeling that this induction/labor will be long and hard on me. Baby has been head down for weeks, but her head is always cocked sideways into one of my hips. Not a very optimal position for birthing. Guess we'll find out on Wednesday.
TS8213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 10:35 AM   #4
twinpossible
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Did you just have a feeling about something that came true?

I have had the same feeling from the beginning, I ovulate really early and the cycle I conceived I O'd on day 9 not the "normal" day 15. So my EDD is actually 6 days later then it should be. Plus babies in my family come typically at 38-39 weeks. So I am just going to be ready at 37 weeks and we will see when she makes her appearance
Other things I just "knew", I knew both my twins were girls (we were team green), I just knew this one was a girl and I just know she will come early. I am shooting for a St. Patty's day baby, it would be just too much fun!
Old 02-17-2013, 11:36 AM   #5
kushie tushie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TS8213 View Post
I have a feeling that this induction/labor will be long and hard on me. Baby has been head down for weeks, but her head is always cocked sideways into one of my hips. Not a very optimal position for birthing. Guess we'll find out on Wednesday.
My first two were the same way. Facing my left leg with a hand on their face.....this one is now in the same position. It must be something with the way my pelvis is shaped.

I'm mobile.... sorry for the typos!
Amanda- wife to DH. Mama to W (2010), L (2011), H (2013) & expecting #4 Jan 2016
kushie tushie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 06:21 PM   #6
sterlids
Registered Users
seller

i knew my son was a boy from about 12 weeks on and with this one i knew she was a girl from the day i found out i was pregnant. i do have a feeling she'll come on her own but at the same time i had to be induced with my son because there weren't any cervical changes at all. i just really feel like she'll come some time in week 37 or 38. guess we'll just have to see.
Old 02-17-2013, 10:38 PM   #7
apboyles
Registered Users

My Mood:

I have a feeling that I'm going to have really bad back labor this time (didn't have any last time). I don't know why, I just feel achier in my back than I did with DS. We'll see!
Old 02-18-2013, 12:49 PM   #8
Kiliki
Registered Users
Formerly: kr***y
seller

yes, with two of my pregnancies I just knew I wouldn't make it to my due date.

I realize that sounds hoaky, but I am just being totally honest.

With my 1st, I was due Feb 4th, and everyone kept saying I'd be late. I had family flying in to visit on Jan 31st and I didn't want to be pregnant when they arrived. I felt frustrated at the thought of being in the hospital when my family was there to visit, and made up my mind that I would not be pregnant when they arrived, and that the best case scenario would be to deliver just before they came. I told myself this silently over and over and over in my head all the time throughout my whole first pregnancy.

I went into labor on Jan 26th, gave birth the morning of Jan 27th, one week early. Released from the hospital Jan 29th.

Second LO, I was overdue, and miserable, gained way too much weight, and was upset by going over when I'd previously had my first one a week early!!

Third LO, I was due April 7th. I told my MW when I was about 25 wks along, "I just don't see myself being pregnant in April. I don't know why. I will be very surprised if I am still pregnant on April 1st." and it was a strange comment to make. But when I imagined myself, I just knew I wouldn't be pregnant in April. HArd to explain. Well, March rolled around, nothing happened all month. Then March 30th, I went into labor late in the evening and had the baby in the morning on March 31st.

... So, yes, I have just had a "feeling" before and it has come true. But it's also worked the other way (LO #2) where I felt pretty confident that something would work a certain way, but it didn't.

This time, I have a nagging feeling this baby will be late. But I WANT him to come early. lol. We'll see. Ugh. I so don't want to go overdue again.

Last edited by Kiliki; 02-18-2013 at 12:52 PM.
Kiliki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 01:42 PM   #9
earthmama7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

With this pregnancy I just knew I was pregnant. Like right after we had DTD, I said, "Well that worked." DH thought I was crazy. I also have a feeling my mom is going to miss the birth this time. She isn't planning on coming until February 28th. I don't know if it's just wishful thinking because DS2 was 10 days late, but I have a feeling this guy is going to come early and fast. We shall see. Midwife actually moved up my due date because I know when I ovulated and that would actually give me a due date of Feb 26th. Only 2 days earlier, but that means I will be 39 weeks tomorrow!
Old 02-18-2013, 05:28 PM   #10
samham
Registered Users
seller

I knew I was pregnant before I POS. I kept asking my Mom if she was dreaming about another grandbaby (she has dreamt of them all) but she hadn't. But I knew I was.
I thought that this one was a girl, everyone told me girl, my Mom and DS had me convinced. Night before ultrasound I dreamt that it was a boy and same day of DS said it wasn't a sister anymore, it was a brother. Sure enough.
Nothing else really I don't think.