Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-18-2013, 09:14 PM   #11
mkrisel
Registered Users

I don't have pictures, and we're on vacation with disposables, so I can't get them.
But, I can fit 3 changes of clothes, a wet bag, 6 prefolds, a few covers, a handful of wipes, and a nursing cover. It is packed, but everything is accessible. We got ours at Costco and have never noticed a smell. ,

Advertisement

mkrisel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 01:40 PM   #12
You Tell 'Em
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkrisel
I don't have pictures, and we're on vacation with disposables, so I can't get them.
But, I can fit 3 changes of clothes, a wet bag, 6 prefolds, a few covers, a handful of wipes, and a nursing cover. It is packed, but everything is accessible. We got ours at Costco and have never noticed a smell. ,
Costco carries (or carried) JJB?

Are you a WAHM crafter looking for an easy way to track inventory and pricing? I <3 using Craftybase!
Looking to add an advocacy design to your own shirt? All screen printed transfers are for sale on my Etsy store!
You Tell 'Em is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 03:02 PM   #13
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone willing to post photos of their Ju-Ju-Be BFF??

Quote:
Originally Posted by You Tell 'Em View Post
I thought that same thing! http://www.costco.com/diaper-bags.html This is what I see they carry now. Who knew?
Old 02-19-2013, 05:26 PM   #14
ummsmiley
Registered Users
seller

I have had many JJB's including the BFF and I CD. I found it had plenty room for my nb's stuff,my stuff,plus a few things like change of cloths for my toddler. I actually used it for two in cloth for a couple months before my toddler trained! I sold it for another JJB because it was too much bag for me for everyday errands which is what I was using it for. I could have kept it for an all day bag but I don't do a lot of all day activities and if I do I have another JJB in my trunk at all times with extra cloths and dipes just in case. So it depends on your lifestyle. I use to carry a big 'old diaper bag with essentials AND just in case stuff that never actually got used, then i got smarter instead of working harder and put all that just in case stuff in a bag that's always in the car....and guess what the bag in the car RARELY gets touched. I was always carrying extra for nothing! It took me 5 kids to figure this out but hey!lol I guess I'm a reformed over packer?

Anywho the BFF fit four bulky Pocket dipes,two changes of cloths(toddler and newborn)receiving blanket,first aid kit with ointment extra,cloth wipes,spray bottle with wipes solution,plus all my stuff (wallet,phone,keys,sunglasses,BUISSNESS cards) in the mommy pocket. Water bottle on one side,sippy on the other.

You can throw them in the washing machine to make them good as new, although some ground in dirt dosent always come off the lighter/white prints.

Sent from my iPad using DS Forumq

Last edited by ummsmiley; 02-19-2013 at 05:27 PM.
ummsmiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 06:25 PM   #15
CASMama711
Registered Users
Formerly: chmom77
seller

I love my JJB Packabe. It's got plenty of space for two in cloth.
Old 02-19-2013, 09:20 PM   #16
lecialefty
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by You Tell 'Em

Jujube at Costco was a somewhat shady deal, they were not suppose to be there...

I'm liking my be hip better than the BFFright now for cloth, it's more stuffable.
lecialefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:10 AM   #17
mkrisel
Registered Users

Yikes! Just looked up how much these bags sell for. We paid about $30 at Costco-in store. We knew we needed a new bag and liked the print. There was NO research into it. No idea it was so inexpensive!
mkrisel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 11:40 AM   #18
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lecialefty View Post
Jujube at Costco was a somewhat shady deal, they were not suppose to be there...

I'm liking my be hip better than the BFFright now for cloth, it's more stuffable.
How do they accidentally sell it there? I don't get that. Do you have more information?