Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-20-2013, 04:42 PM   #21
boys4me
Registered Users
seller

Re: New and trying to post ISO

Sorry, wasn't making a big deal, just thought maybe I was missing something. I've bought a few things now so I am just about to the feedback needed and slowly posting as I find things I feel I can add to or when I have questions. I'm getting there, so an impatient pregnant mommy. You know how it when you really want something you feel like you need it now, not wait. LOL!! Baby won't even be here til the end of September, but feel like I need everything ready now.

Advertisement

boys4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 05:01 PM   #22
BeccaSueCongdon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by boys4me
Sorry, wasn't making a big deal, just thought maybe I was missing something. I've bought a few things now so I am just about to the feedback needed and slowly posting as I find things I feel I can add to or when I have questions. I'm getting there, so an impatient pregnant mommy. You know how it when you really want something you feel like you need it now, not wait. LOL!! Baby won't even be here til the end of September, but feel like I need everything ready now.
I know how that goes. :-) I'm due with a third in October and find waiting for packages to be excruciating. Lol.
BeccaSueCongdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 05:09 PM   #23
LadyR28
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm on the same boat. I don't have much to say either but I still want to be a part of this group and able to have some badge
LadyR28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 05:30 PM   #24
AppleMama81
Registered Users

My Mood:
I'm sad to hear this! I too am "new" because I am a returning member who stopped visiting this site since my kiddos are now 7 & almost 6 yrs old. Obviously, I currently am not in need of diapers for my kids lol.

I didn't remember my previous email/DS account info since its been so long- and now that we are TTC #3, I'm disappointed that I had to start all over wit diaper swappers. Not to mention that 7 yrs ago, these guidelines were not in place and I was able to sell my BG diapers that I no longer needed very quickly. I'm sad to see that scamming has created such a problem here.

I personally like the forums here better than the baby center forums, so that's the main reason I'm here, but I know that these new regulations will turn some interested mommas away
Old 06-20-2013, 05:30 PM   #25
BeccaSueCongdon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenskids_28
I'm on the same boat. I don't have much to say either but I still want to be a part of this group and able to have some badge
I think there's a handful of threads in the off topic section where people play games. Like a word association game or something.

You could even start your own thread for newbies trying to increase post counts (in off-topic) and play 20 questions with each other. :-) That'd be fun.
BeccaSueCongdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 04:42 AM   #26
LadyR28
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaSueCongdon

I think there's a handful of threads in the off topic section where people play games. Like a word association game or something.

You could even start your own thread for newbies trying to increase post counts (in off-topic) and play 20 questions with each other. :-) That'd be fun.
Thanks for the advice
Old 08-05-2013, 10:22 PM   #27
Mamabear528
Registered Users
seller

Oh good idea! Thanks...off to look for posts like that til I have time to participate in mre actually discussion in the topics.
Mamabear528 is offline   Reply With Quote