Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-22-2013, 02:07 PM   #1
PurpleFluff
Registered Users

Poop Magnets?!?!

Am I the only person who has one certain diaper that is a literal poop magnet? I don't use my few fitteds much...we use flats, prefolds and covers but occasionally I let DS's bum air out with either a fitted and no cover, or just fleece pants as a cover for a little extra protection.

My favorite fitteds for this use are Bububebe. I have two of them (and two more on the way, yay!), and one of the two has never been on DS without getting pooped on! Every. Single. Time. The other one never gets pooped in. My two WMM fitteds have never been pooped in. Even the crappy snug-to-fit fitteds (hate these) have never seen a poo. Only this one sad B4 fitted. It's like DS sees it coming and starts working up to a big ole poop. Anyone else experience this?

Advertisement

PurpleFluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 06:31 PM   #2
indigo152
Registered Users
seller

Haha, I remember posting a similar thought a few months ago! At that time my son always pooped in his Thirsties Duo in the Blackbird print. We had two of them, and they both received equal love. I think it must have been because the insides of those diapers were so bright white!!

He doesn't have a preference these days, except when new diapers come along! Tonight he is in a brand new Simplex OS, and although he never poops during the night, I wonder if that may change?
Old 02-22-2013, 06:35 PM   #3
lalalion
Registered Users
seller

Re: Poop Magnets?!?!

Must be really comfy
Old 02-22-2013, 06:41 PM   #4
missdawn25
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

We have 2: a vroom Goodmama, worked for ds and now dd and a turquoise velour sbish happy little cloud...goes on and poop comes
Old 02-22-2013, 07:04 PM   #5
alaskamum
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

LOL. Yes, the Lovelace flip cover. Even if I put it on at night. I can never use it more than once, b/c it's a big mess...
and M
alaskamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 08:28 PM   #6
PurpleFluff
Registered Users

I'm glad it's not just me! At least if they're ever backed up we have a possible drug free solution!

I remember when we first started switching to cloth I had a small stash and tons of sposies DH picked up for half price when a local grocer closed. So we'd use sposies overnight and for the first diaper of the day, then cloth the rest of the time. Well DS has always been a morning pooper, right after breakfast (sorry maybe TMI). Once he got the feel of cloth on his bum, he would HOLD IT until I took that morning sposie off and put him in cloth. Within 5 minutes of his first cloth diaper of the day, he had pooped in it. Every single day. Little stinker!
PurpleFluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:37 PM   #7
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Any new diaper always makes DS poop, even if he's just gone. Or the first diaper after I start a load of diapers in the wash....
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 11:01 PM   #8
sandhillcranes
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Once diaper laundry has started....that is the best time for her to poop. Stinker!
Old 02-23-2013, 06:59 AM   #9
superfox
Registered Users
seller
seller

Yes and it's the cutest one we have. As soon as the mermaids go on, she goes. And definitely any diaper she has on when the final rinse of a diaper load starts.
I also carry Bee Green Naturals wool wash products on my HC store
superfox is offline   Reply With Quote