Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-11-2013, 02:14 PM   #111
bellamama
Registered Users
seller

Re: November 2013 due daters :)

The nausea is getting stronger. It feels like sea sickness. I had nausea with Bella but not much with Mia.

And oh man am I hungry. All.the.time. I just pigged out after only having a light breakfast. I am gluten free so I have to get creative with cravings. I will spare you all with the details of my feast might not go over well for some that arent feeling well.
it was good though.

Advertisement

Old 03-11-2013, 02:20 PM   #112
pumpkinseeds
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellamama View Post

The nausea is getting stronger. It feels like sea sickness. I had nausea with Bella but not much with Mia.

And oh man am I hungry. All.the.time. I just pigged out after only having a light breakfast. I am gluten free so I have to get creative with cravings. I will spare you all with the details of my feast might not go over well for some that arent feeling well.
it was good though.
Ive found Im nauseated if I eat food thats too spicy (dangit, I love spicy food!) I had Thai last night and its left overs for lunch today and ugh. It was terrible. I also only get nauseated if I actually get hungry, so if I snack all the time I'm good.

I bought some flowers a few days ago and I can't be in the room with them. The smell is too powerful and for some reason I can't stand it. (I used to love lilies and carnations )
Old 03-11-2013, 05:27 PM   #113
tabitha84
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaDeanette View Post
Show him the u/s pic and say 'thanks for getting me PG, don't you know what causes this?'.
Haha! Yes. Or say, "Look what you did!"
Old 03-11-2013, 05:51 PM   #114
tabitha84
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by octoberblush View Post
I've been having extreme bouts of fatigue and dizziness the last few days. I can't stand up for more than a minute without feeling dizzy and faint. Last night was a new symptom of feeling like I can't get enough air and my blood pressure bottoming out to where I can't see out of one eye. I kept on waking up and feeling like I was air deprived and having to focus on breathing. It is quite scary. I am drinking tons of water and eating/snacking well. I dread tomorrow's grocery trip... =\
Wow. Extreme symptoms for so early... Twins?
I would get dizzy and light headed last time whenever I was standing in the bathroom doing my makeup in the morning. I would run to the bed and lie down because I was affraid I would pass out and hit the floor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smalls View Post
I feel horrible. Just horrible. I am sick to my stomach (concentrating on not puking), have NO energy, feel fuzzy and have a bad attitude. I'm shocked I feel this bad THIS early--this has never happened before.
I just went to Walgreens and got Sea Bands--I'm desperate. I have an appt Thursday for a viability u/s and will ask the doc about Zofran. I feel like I can't function-- I fell asleep on the couch yesterday twice!
I'm going to be really grouchy for these first few weeks so I apologize. I'm normally pretty happy (and HILARIOUS) so I'm not feeling myself at all.
Still haven't told DH- he's out of town now until Friday. If we're able to see an h/b Thursday (I'll be 6 weeks 5 days) then I'll tell him when he gets back. Just trying to think of something creative. As I posted before, this is a surprise and may not be the "best" of news to him or our families. Sorry if that's insensitive--especially to those who have prayed for a baby, or had an m/c-- I'm just trying to be honest.
How stressful. No wonder you have a bad attitude. You don't have to feel bad. Everyone's situation is different and we are all experiencing this in our own way. Family oppinions do seem to have a big impact. I am dreading telling my dad's side and my in-laws. I know they are going to think that 3 is too many and we should have waited until DH is done with school. Oh well. I'm trying not to let it bother me.

AFM- I have been very irritable. The slightest back talk or loud noise or underwear on the floor... and my heart rate goes up instantly. I'm trying not to be snappy and b*tchy. I can feel it inside me and I just want it to go away so I can be cheerful and relaxed. Getting hungry is definitely a trigger, so I'm having my snacks.
That's pretty much my only symptom, other that occasional sore bbs and some streching feelings. I keep thinking I'm about to get nauseous, but I don't. If I don't get sick soon I'm going to start peeing on sticks again!
Old 03-11-2013, 10:49 PM   #115
pumpkinseeds
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkinseeds

Ive found Im nauseated if I eat food thats too spicy (dangit, I love spicy food!) I had Thai last night and its left overs for lunch today and ugh. It was terrible. I also only get nauseated if I actually get hungry, so if I snack all the time I'm good.

I bought some flowers a few days ago and I can't be in the room with them. The smell is too powerful and for some reason I can't stand it. (I used to love lilies and carnations )
Ugh, so I expected this eventually... Just not now. I've started lactating.
Old 03-11-2013, 11:32 PM   #116
pumpkinseeds
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

If anyone wants to join the Facebook group, here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/387601384670467/

It's a closed group, but if you friend this profile first w/a note that you're from ds, you'll be added.
https://www.facebook.com/red.ivy.7
Old 03-11-2013, 11:45 PM   #117
tabitha84
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkinseeds View Post
Ugh, so I expected this eventually... Just not now. I've started lactating.
How long since you last breastfed? Should I expect this too??? I haven't lactated during prenancy yet.

Quote:
If anyone wants to join the Facebook group, here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/387601384670467/

It's a closed group, but if you friend this profile first w/a note that you're from ds, you'll be added.
Is this group for Nov 2013 DDC only?

Last edited by tabitha84; 03-11-2013 at 11:46 PM.
tabitha84 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 06:14 AM   #118
missdawn25
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hi ladies, I have been a little crampy yesterday and today, I though maybe AF, but she is not due to come until Saturday. I has lots of creamy CM a few days last week and more today, and smells and tastes are " different". Hmmmmmmm
Old 03-12-2013, 07:49 AM   #119
tabitha84
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

I clicked on the link to the group and I can see whos in it. So I assume anyone else on fb can as well. I am not telling anyone on fb yet. Is there a way to make it more private?
Old 03-12-2013, 07:54 AM   #120
sahmdevon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabitha84 View Post
I clicked on the link to the group and I can see whos in it. So I assume anyone else on fb can as well. I am not telling anyone on fb yet. Is there a way to make it more private?
Oh yes I can't join until it's private. Following a loss I can't tell anyone for awhile. We told all of our family at on out of town wedding the last time and I found out 2 days later that there was no longer a heartbeat.

Remembering my 3 angels from Sept. 2001, Dec. 2012, and April 2013
sahmdevon is offline   Reply With Quote