Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-27-2013, 01:52 PM   #191
Pixi6s
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: November 2013 due daters :)

ug, that is my thought too. My exercise routine has always gone out the window in winter and since my son it REALLY does. So I was at a high weight then over indulged on vacation... then I think I've gain 3 lbs of water weight (I went from 3/5-4/5 a gallon of water a day to 1 full gallon easy -- I'm always so thirsty).

My husband thinks I'm crazy and it won't be that obviously for 8 more weeks.... I think he is wrong on this one.

Thanks!

Advertisement

Mom to LO#1 born 1/7/2010; Cloth diapered since day 1; Part-time EC since 9 months; Daytime PL since 29 months & LO#2 born 12/1/2013; first diaper was a tiny Swaddlebees Newborn Fitted! Checkout my absorbency tests. Thoughts on Yeast , here, here, here and a newer one here. My thoughts on how to Wash Wool
Pixi6s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 03:23 PM   #192
Melhen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I announced immediately. We had been TTC since June and had my first round of clomid. When I was younger I could just think about my husband and get pregnant. It was difficult to try so hard this time. I went in for a minor surgery last Thursday and was told I was Prego after the pee test. My tests at home were negative, but I didn't know the clomid makes ovulation later, so I probably tested too early.
Now I'm totally nauseous and exhausted. I'm glad it is my spring break because I haven't done a thing.
Old 03-27-2013, 08:22 PM   #193
mamatoclaire
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
This is #2 for me. I'm only 4 weeks and can feel a tightness/bloating. I hope I don't show right away.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 03-28-2013, 09:17 AM   #194
judeebee
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hi everyone. Ya'll are the first besides my dh (of course), our parents, and my sister to learn we are expecting. Not planing on telling anyone else until we are out of the first trimester- or I just can't hide it anymore. We are due NOVEMBER 20th!
This is pregnancy number 3 and baby number 4. (last time around we ended up with twins).
judeebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 09:19 AM   #195
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by judeebee
Hi everyone. Ya'll are the first besides my dh (of course), our parents, and my sister to learn we are expecting. Not planing on telling anyone else until we are out of the first trimester- or I just can't hide it anymore. We are due NOVEMBER 20th!
This is pregnancy number 3 and baby number 4. (last time around we ended up with twins).
Welcome!!
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 06:05 PM   #196
lovebabies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Hi everybody! Welcome! I'm on fb more than here, but trying to keep up with both places.
Old 03-29-2013, 08:14 AM   #197
betsybikes
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
[QUOTE="Pixi6s"]

My worry, I'm going to balloon up and there will be no way I can hide this for 8 more weeks. I mean my hips expanded at implantation. Anyone out there on #2+ around 8 weeks now -- are you are doing in that dept?

/QUOTE]

Yep, I'm around 8 weeks and my undies are tight. Most of my pants are getting tight. I look a little poochy, but think it is mostly bloating and not really getting my abs back into shape after #2.

Last time I told work around 14 wks, but there's no way I'm going to make it that long this time. Think I am going to tell them right after my 1st appointment on April 10th.

My mixed lot listed here:
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...1#post17149541
betsybikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 11:59 AM   #198
Pixi6s
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I want to put it off as long as possible. I work for a >20 person company... I have no idea what they are going to say.
Mom to LO#1 born 1/7/2010; Cloth diapered since day 1; Part-time EC since 9 months; Daytime PL since 29 months & LO#2 born 12/1/2013; first diaper was a tiny Swaddlebees Newborn Fitted! Checkout my absorbency tests. Thoughts on Yeast , here, here, here and a newer one here. My thoughts on how to Wash Wool

Last edited by Pixi6s; 03-29-2013 at 12:00 PM.
Pixi6s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 11:00 PM   #199
betsybikes
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixi6s
I want to put it off as long as possible. I work for a >20 person company... I have no idea what they are going to say.
Yeah, my company is fairly small too...and super busy for the foreseeable future. It's generally a family friendly company, so I know they will be excited for me, but the timing is not great. I plan on telling after appt to give them plenty of planning time. Plus my boss is leaving for the last two weeks in April, and I'm pretty sure I will be showing when he gets back.

Hope your company takes it well, never fun to be stressed about their reaction.

My mixed lot listed here:
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...1#post17149541
betsybikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 03:26 PM   #200
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

hey ladies. im newly and a bit shockingly pg. with a due date in early december. that ddc is totally slow and im positively bursting at the seams to interact w/ fellow pg mamas...

can i hang out here? i mean, my twins were born 3wks early...all my other kids were either right on time, or a bit late, tho...so i would be so surprised to deliver in november...

anyway, im becky. nice to 'meet' y'all. history of loss, so my stay may be short...but im gonna live it up while i can.

of course, you're probably a bit further along than i am in symptoms and what not...so do pardon my newness. all i have so far is some fleeting nausea and cramping, which i welcome. ive also been getting some RL pain and this weird fluttering in my tummy like im being kicked...had that since the morning i got my bfp...

today's test progression:

225 by becksfluff, on Flickr