Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-06-2013, 07:21 AM   #171
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ 2/22-3/22 makin' turkeys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyGlorylife View Post
They don't affect ur period but as the above pointed out they can be sign of early pg
yep I agree. I have had them with nearly every pregnancy. the not fun part of being newly pregnant and NOT knowing it.

Advertisement

Old 03-06-2013, 07:41 AM   #172
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedcgh View Post
Carrie how are you holding up? GL at your appointments tomorrow.
Okay, thanks...getting out of the house & to a 6:30 appt is always a little hectic. The nurse could see quite a few small follies on each side, and commented that it looks good (she never sounds optimistic & has been nicknamed "Nurse Doom & Gloom"), so that's encouraging. I have an ovary that, once I start cycling & things get a little crowded in there, kind of floats behind my uterus & is hard to see on u/s...I asked her to be sure to get the image b/c I was concerned about maybe having a cyst, as I've had some pretty bad twinges the last couple of days. No cyst, looks like it was either a fluke or discomfort from the ovary w/ the multiple follies pushing against the uterus I'm waiting on labs now, but I'll be back in on Friday for monitoring...It's possible they'll do the retrieval late next week, but I do a bit better if I do the IUI or retrieval around day 16 or so, so it's likely that it'll be early the following week. The only thing that gets weird is how quickly & how much the medication causes my estrogen to rise. IDK, we'll see, please keep your fingers crossed, b/c I would LOVE to not have to do this again

Oi, and I'm sorry on all the yucky evaps & struggles...I hope that all of you get a nice bfp soon!
carriek38 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 10:33 AM   #173
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

welp, im on cd2...glad i didn't buy any more tests.

good luck to the rest of y'all.
Old 03-06-2013, 10:46 AM   #174
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

FX Carrie. Hoping this is the last round for you.

So sorry Becky.

I am so confused. Serious cramps today so I am sure the answer if my test were false hope will be known soon.
Old 03-06-2013, 11:28 AM   #175
JasmineMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedcgh View Post
FX Carrie. Hoping this is the last round for you.

So sorry Becky.

I am so confused. Serious cramps today so I am sure the answer if my test were false hope will be known soon.
Sorry Tiffany, we really are on a roller coaster this month. I'm still hoping that we can be dd buddies. Hopefully that cramping is just a little bean snuggling in.
Old 03-06-2013, 12:40 PM   #176
ankc
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Just had to post that my US was scheduled for next week but got bumped up to today- the baby is measuring at 7w+4 and looks perfect. we saw and heard the HB-
So thankful for today and thank you all for being an ear for me this past year as we have struggled to get pg and stay pg. Thinking and praying for all of you wonderful mamas
Old 03-06-2013, 12:59 PM   #177
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankc
Just had to post that my US was scheduled for next week but got bumped up to today- the baby is measuring at 7w+4 and looks perfect. we saw and heard the HB-
So thankful for today and thank you all for being an ear for me this past year as we have struggled to get pg and stay pg. Thinking and praying for all of you wonderful mamas
Wonderful. Thank you for the update.
Old 03-06-2013, 01:11 PM   #178
812ajack
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankc View Post
Great!

Wishing you a HH9 for ya! So did you tell your DH?
Old 03-06-2013, 01:15 PM   #179
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasmineMama

Sorry Tiffany, we really are on a roller coaster this month. I'm still hoping that we can be dd buddies. Hopefully that cramping is just a little bean snuggling in.
Ahh thanks. I hope so too. It sounds like we might be.
Old 03-06-2013, 01:28 PM   #180
MyGlorylife
Registered Users
Formerly: WrapHappy
seller
seller

My Mood:
Ok 10 dpo and two lines!!! But they faded. I'm so nervous!
First pick is Walmart test at 3 minutes. Line showed right away
Second pick is all three test I took
And third is the Walmart test drier

What do u think? Others in the TWW think posi

Last edited by MyGlorylife; 04-07-2013 at 04:21 PM.
MyGlorylife is offline   Reply With Quote