Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-22-2013, 03:00 PM   #11
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ 2/22-3/22 makin' turkeys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy View Post
QOTW: it wasn't either for me as I worked till 7pm so spent the later evening with DS and DH at home with a movie!
thanks, i forgot to change the qotw! new one up. and good luck at 7dpo...i'd, of course, be testing by now.

Advertisement

Old 02-22-2013, 03:05 PM   #12
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

suppose we need an update on me. i'm either 2 or 3dpo...didn't have the intense cramping this month that i usually do, but had a LOT of ewcm show up at cd14...of course we only dtd 3 days before that, and then yesterday at 16dpo...so if i o'd between 14 and 15 we have some chance...but the same chance we do every month.

hubs is SUPER keyed in to my cycle, so there's no room for an oops, though he is a bit more lax before and after...he's still reluctant for now. i'm not super attached to the idea of a holidays baby, honestly. the winter here is so bad with all the kids and their germs...i think i'd feel more safe with a a spring or summer babe, but i know better than to get picky.

qotw: i am mainly laid back, i wear a LOT of work out clothing during the week since if i already have it on, that's one less step if i actually get a chance to make it to the gym...for nights out, i often wear a nice pair of jeans and a pretty top or even a tank top and flats...i like really natural/hippy type jewelry and bohemian style clothing, but do wear make up...love matte orange lip stick. i wear my hair up, with bangs...it's in between lengths right now.
Old 02-22-2013, 05:46 PM   #13
katiecornflakes
Registered Users
seller
seller

Carissa I am testing next Friday too! fX for us!

Tori, did they call with your beta? I'll be surprised if they don't test you down to close to zero. That's pretty standard. Hugs. I hope the bloodwork gives you some answers.

Becky, thanks for the new thread and the update. FX for you. Sounds like you and hubby have found a middle ground for now?

QOTW: This is a tough one for me! I spend most of my life in scrubs and the rest in PJs or jeans with someone's boogers or lunch remnants on them. It's pretty hot. When we do go out I'd say my style is pretty similar to what Becky described. Jeans, flowy top or tank with a flowy cardigan. I have an awesome new pair of boots I've been wearin a lot. Somehow they automatically make me look like I'm put together! I will try to post a pic at some point. I got them at TJ Maxx for $35. Score!
& Baby girl C (11/13)
katiecornflakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 07:53 PM   #14
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Kate they did call. Levels went from 1255 to 216 in 2days so I am not gonna do a 3rd. Looks like it is taking care of itself pretty quickly. Also many of the other tests came back normal. Next week I will hear about the Thyroid and antibody tests. Hope that test next Friday is Blazing BFP!!
Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
fishingfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 07:56 PM   #15
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

I will be testing in a week too. Fx for BFPs.

I don't have a style. My fave shoes are keen sandals. I were a lot of long skirts or jeans and t-shirts. Most of the time I wear scrubs at work. Sometimes I wear business casual with a lab jacket but that requires me to put something together.
Old 02-22-2013, 08:21 PM   #16
katiecornflakes
Registered Users
seller
seller

Hugs Tori. Hope things pass soon for you.

Tiffany, glad you're in the POAS party!
& Baby girl C (11/13)
katiecornflakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:37 PM   #17
mhschool6
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am so excited!!! I think I O'd today!! Had first pp AF January 21st, but am still night nursing DS. My normal cycles were about 40 days, so that sounds about right, I think. I have been trying the OPK's but never got a positive one. Then today, I felt the O pain. Unfortunately, we didn't BD yesterday, so we are trying to make up for it now!!! So, I guess now I am starting the 2WW.
Hannah- married to M for 14 yrs: Mama of 7 amazing children! Ages 13yrs down to 23mos And expecting #8 January 2014!!!
mhschool6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:08 PM   #18
MyGlorylife
Registered Users
Formerly: WrapHappy
seller
seller

My Mood:
Still waiting to O- not norm for me but I'm pretty sure I had a CP last month and in the past when I've had early mc's it's thrown the next cycle off. My body seems to be gearing up but hasn't yet. Should O'd yesterday... So still waiting
Old 02-24-2013, 06:59 PM   #19
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Another snow storm is predicted in our area. They are predicting 15-18 inches where we live on top of the foot that we got Thursday. There will be a baby boom in November for sure. I hope I am part of it . Although I O'd several days before it, i am sure if we did my family will definitely make it a joke that we were trying to stay warm or something. My nephew was a product of an ice storm and he is 10 and it still gets brought up.*
Old 02-24-2013, 09:03 PM   #20
pumpkinseeds
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

eeee! Got this tonight, AF is still a few days away. And this was not with FMU.