Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-27-2013, 09:14 PM   #1
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
July 2013 Chat: May 27-June 9

Yay for 32 wks! Boo for baby that teased me for a couple days being head down & now back to breech. Have an u/s on Thursday & really hoping to see that sweet face this time.
Hoping to start getting baby's space fixed up in our room the next couple weeks. 8 wks to go! Eeeek!!!

Advertisement

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 07:24 AM   #2
simplyleah87
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Wow may 27- June 9! Yikes!! By the time we make a new thread I'll have less than a month!
It's getting exciting and scary at the same time. Haha
Old 05-28-2013, 10:03 AM   #3
mcpforever
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: July 2013 Chat: May 27-June 9

I can only tell the difference between transverse and verticle.
Old 05-28-2013, 12:13 PM   #4
mama2tommy
Registered Users
seller

Mine's head down - and pretty sure will stay there. I feel lots of baby butt at the top of my belly!
Finally got DH to pull out the NB dipes, blankets, some clothes, etc. to wash & put away, and am almost done with my portion of the HB supplies my MW has on her list. Starting to get real.
We still have to figure out where we'll house baby's stuff - decided against making a room for baby at this point since my last one was in our bed for >3 years, but do need to find a place for a dresser either in the guest room or the office.
Old 05-28-2013, 04:37 PM   #5
ottomamma
Registered Users
seller

Mine's still switching around in there... mostly feels like he's sideways most of the time... But with this pregancy I guess it doesn't matter since I have to have a CS.

I also don't have a room for the baby. Mostly because our house doesn't have a room for the baby! His stuff is all set up in our room and at some point we could move him in to share with big sister. But we're also kind of hoping to move in the next year and then he would have a room. I feel like I now have everything ready, except I'm wanting to get the bottles and pumping supplies sterilized and put in ziplocks so they are all set ahead of time. Hubby says "if it's the last thing you need to do - DON'T DO IT! Because then the baby will know and will come!" LOL I'll take my chances. I want everything ready!
ottomamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 01:50 PM   #6
omahamama731
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
At my 32 week check, I had gained a lot of weight and was swelling a lot, so midwives put me on low sodium diet & told me to add lemon to my water. Fast forward to 34 week check yesterday, and my weight was the Same! and I'm a little less puffy, and my BP was NORMAL!!! 114/64. So happy! Usually by now I'm 140s/85s. I am very close to my max weight ever, but I'm feeling pretty well anyway. Though I am still scared to go into labor on my own because I have such fast labors. I've been induced 3 times, and I would really rather not have the baby in the car :P Who knows, though, what a non-Pitocin labor would be like for me? Maybe a little slower? Have any of you been induced before but also had a spontaneous labor? How did they differ?
Old 05-30-2013, 02:26 PM   #7
snugglesnsunshine
Registered Users
Formerly: lovinmomma24
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by omahamama731
At my 32 week check, I had gained a lot of weight and was swelling a lot, so midwives put me on low sodium diet & told me to add lemon to my water. Fast forward to 34 week check yesterday, and my weight was the Same! and I'm a little less puffy, and my BP was NORMAL!!! 114/64. So happy! Usually by now I'm 140s/85s. I am very close to my max weight ever, but I'm feeling pretty well anyway. Though I am still scared to go into labor on my own because I have such fast labors. I've been induced 3 times, and I would really rather not have the baby in the car :P Who knows, though, what a non-Pitocin labor would be like for me? Maybe a little slower? Have any of you been induced before but also had a spontaneous labor? How did they differ?
Sounds like you had a great appt! My last bp was 92/61 last week. No wonder I'm tired a lot.

My natural labors were much slower. Don't be scared to labor on your own. It may take longer but the contrax are less brutal. It just felt much less forced and natural without the pitocin. Your body adapts gradually to what is happening whereas with the pitocin, it kind of felels more like someone zaps you with a lightning rod and the pain hits so quick. I got through 6 deliveries without an epidural and it was definitely easier to do that without the pitocin. My last pitocin labor was 2 hrs. My last natural labor was 18 hours. I'm planning on refusing an induction this time myself. Sure the 2 hour labor is everyone's dream. But, letting nature take its course has many more perks IMO.

I hope my weight is the same between 32& 34 weeks lucky you. I can't stop eating.
Old 06-03-2013, 03:27 PM   #8
simplyleah87
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Taking my sister to the airport tomorrow, she's 16 and came out to help during bed rest it was great having her here but I'm ready to have my house back I've also realize a 2 year olds attitude is much easier to handle than a teenagers. Haha
Old 06-05-2013, 06:47 PM   #9
omahamama731
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Today is my 35/35! Crazy! Maybe only a month left! I am prepping my new dipes & have already oxy bleached the others I bought used. I've got about half of the clothes & blankets washed. plenty of other stuff to do yet, but I'm getting there!
Old 06-05-2013, 10:06 PM   #10
MacMomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

36 today. For whatever reason, I've felt it very i important to spackle all the holes in the entire house and touch up the paint everywhere. Now I want to paint entire rooms. Not to mention in the last week I've set up, planted, and staked my garden, done more laundry than neccessarily, sterilized all pump parts, bottles, and accessories, cooked 7 freezer meals, AND managed to babysit another toddler at least half the time. On top of "regular" household stuff. I'm glad nesting hit early so I won't wear out too much once delivery is close.

"But I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed, and I am convinced that He is able to guard until that Day what has been entrusted to me"
MacMomma is offline   Reply With Quote