Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-25-2013, 07:41 PM   #1
hcokasil
Registered Users
seller
seller

i'm really tired of being pregnant

That's all. ...i'm 37 weeks and keep telling myself she's not even supposed to be here for at least another 2.5 weeks, but i'm tired, sore, crampy and crabby and just want her in my arms now!

Okay, vent over. You can keep growing baby girl...

sorry, i'm really bad at autocorrect and I don't like proof reading!

Advertisement

Old 02-25-2013, 07:57 PM   #2
joeslittlewoman
Registered Users
seller

Re: i'm really tired of being pregnant

Right there with you ((HUGS))
Old 02-25-2013, 08:20 PM   #3
Mom2lucy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I am SO with you! I am also 37 weeks and am DONE being pregnant. I just really want to move onto the next step of motherhood with this sweet little boy. I am trying to find things to keep me occupied, but nothing seems to be able to take my mind off of the desire for this baby to be here now! I have a feeling i have quite a while left before this baby gets here. SIGH.....
Mom2lucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:22 PM   #4
twinpossible
Registered Users

My Mood:

Add me to the list! My midwife today said she thinks I still have about 10-14 days to go...boo!
Old 02-25-2013, 08:27 PM   #5
doubleddog
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Ugh! I hear ya, girl!

I was feeling totally ok with however long things end up going until yesterday. False run to the hospital just totally got me excited about meeting the baby and I felt like a total wimp for getting so worked up over those contractions! And I have been contracting ever since... baby's at 0 station, but my cervix is really high and not very dilated. I've actually started an evening primrose oil regiment to see if I can get my cervix to drop down below the baby that way. A week and a half feels like a long time to sit at 0 station! And these contractions are kicking my butt a bit. Feeling pretty worn out! At my appointment today my midwife said she thinks I'll go a couple more weeks still and that she has a patient right now who's been in and out of labor for several weeks. And my DH's cousin's wife PM'd me and told me she had a rough end to her last labor and her baby was super low for a while and then she ended up having a 12-hour labor instead of the short labor she was anticipating and it was tough for her to get through. Yeah... not so encouraging! Kind of just want to hide away in a cave for a while. Feel like I can't do anything and enjoy myself anymore... and it's getting old really fast. And... I still am a couple days away from 37 weeks!
Babywearing, CDing SAHM. I love my DH and my 3 sweet girls, looking forward to meeting team green baby #4 April 2013.
doubleddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:51 PM   #6
E_Sage
Registered Users
seller

I feel absolutely TERRIBLE and just plain worn out. I still have 31 days until my induction, and I don't see how I'm going to make it until then if I don't go into labor prior to my induction. I'm just completely DONE.
E_Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:04 PM   #7
sterlids
Registered Users
seller

yup i'm over it too. so tired of the constant sore muscles in my vag and inner thighs. getting in and out of bed constantly every night to pee is so painful.
Old 02-26-2013, 04:57 AM   #8
apboyles
Registered Users

My Mood:

I'm good until I get exhausted from doing stuff. Luckily DH is home now and won't be going anywhere for another two weeks so I can have help in the evenings (which is my worst time of day). But, poor guy, I make him rub my back every night. I can tell when I lay down that I have been carrying all this extra weight around. Plus I would really really like to not flip flop back and forth all night long. I don't remember feeling like this last time which makes me sad for this baby. She's just as much wanted, she's just exhausting me!
Old 02-26-2013, 05:14 AM   #9
junvwekt
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlids View Post
yup i'm over it too. so tired of the constant sore muscles in my vag and inner thighs. getting in and out of bed constantly every night to pee is so painful.

Not to mention waking up DH every time I get up. Poor guy... He actually has to go to work!

I'm not too tired, physically, but definitely sore & quite ready to meet this baby! DH keeps saying he's ready to meet the baby, too.

I'm 38.5 weeks so not much longer now... I'm even starting to get "ready to pop" comments (don't you just love those?) from strangers in the grocery store & I'm 5'11" so I don't show near as much compared to some... Lol.

Hang in there, ladies!!! These cute little babies are gonna be worth all this trouble (or so I've been told).
junvwekt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 05:21 AM   #10
kushie tushie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Add me to the list.
I'm 38w1d but both the other kids came by 38weeeks. I've been have contractions for the last month now. I'm super uncomfortable. This baby is obviously screwing with me and I will have an experience very different from my other two.....

I'm mobile.... sorry for the typos!
Amanda- wife to DH. Mama to W (2010), L (2011), H (2013) & expecting #4 Jan 2016
kushie tushie is online now   Reply With Quote