Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-26-2013, 08:52 PM   #21
hcokasil
Registered Users
seller
seller

I can't even tell you how many times I've tried to find the "like"button while reading through these responses!

sorry, i'm really bad at autocorrect and I don't like proof reading!

Advertisement

Old 02-26-2013, 09:01 PM   #22
sterlids
Registered Users
seller

Re: i'm really tired of being pregnant

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcokasil View Post
I can't even tell you how many times I've tried to find the "like"button while reading through these responses!

haha i do the same thing
Old 02-26-2013, 09:04 PM   #23
TS8213
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcokasil View Post

Haha! I delivered last week and I still want to "like" all these posts! The memories are still too fresh!
TS8213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:21 AM   #24
Maeve Baby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeslittlewoman View Post
I'm there too with the lack of patience. I feel horrible, but the whining, screaming, and baby talk are driving me bonkers. (Real baby talk I can take, fake baby talk makes my eye twitch). And both boys are pushing boundaries, big time. Yesterday was rough.

I am 39 weeks and 4 days and REALLY READY...and I"m still working. Just my one little day care girl who is the best child on earth but my last day of work this this Friday-I'm due the very next day. This is very much me too-my children at the age of 3 and 2 can be very whiny and demanding-the asking for something and expecting it THAT.VERY.SECOND is grating on my last nerve-that and fighting over the most ridiculous things and last but not least the great shadow!!! When they follow me around constantly not giving me one second of breathing room, no personal space or amount of space to work it...it's hard enough moving around this this body with out someone constantly on you, behind you or under you!!!
Old 02-27-2013, 03:21 PM   #25
momto2es
Registered Users
seller

I'm 37.5 weeks with #3. I am not holding out much hope of seeing this child before 40 weeks. My first 2 were both late.

This pregnancy is just painful, AND this dang baby is STILL flipping back and forth...completely laying sideways against my back this morning at my midwife appointment. I'm getting really worried at this point....I am doing what you're supposed to do in this situation (inversion, Chiro, Webster technique), but it doesn't seem to be making a hill of beans of a difference.

Add to that...we sold out house 2 weeks ago, and are renting it back from the new owners until our new house can be closed on. Which I still don't know the date of! So I am in total limbo know knowing what house I will be bringing the new baby home to....and have barely done a thing to prepare.

Yeah, I'm freaking out. And as you all....just done. But at this point it would be worse to have the baby and then move than it would be to move pregnant. Ugh!
momto2es is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 05:16 PM   #26
oregonmom
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by momto2es View Post
I'm 37.5 weeks with #3. I am not holding out much hope of seeing this child before 40 weeks. My first 2 were both late.

This pregnancy is just painful, AND this dang baby is STILL flipping back and forth...completely laying sideways against my back this morning at my midwife appointment. I'm getting really worried at this point....I am doing what you're supposed to do in this situation (inversion, Chiro, Webster technique), but it doesn't seem to be making a hill of beans of a difference.

Add to that...we sold out house 2 weeks ago, and are renting it back from the new owners until our new house can be closed on. Which I still don't know the date of! So I am in total limbo know knowing what house I will be bringing the new baby home to....and have barely done a thing to prepare.

Yeah, I'm freaking out. And as you all....just done. But at this point it would be worse to have the baby and then move than it would be to move pregnant. Ugh!
I am 37 weeks today and my little girl is still everywhere too. It is really worrisome. She goes breech to head down and back again in the last few weeks. Today at my MW appointment she was breech on the left at the beginning of the appointment and while the midwife was feeling her and getting hear tones she went all the way to the back right side, but still breech.

My BP is slowly rising, and I am swelling everywhere that seems possible to swell at least a little bit. My midwife is having me start some natural induction methods in hopes that we can get something started. I am so done and yet I kind of doubt that our baby girl agrees that she is done.
Old 02-27-2013, 05:29 PM   #27
hcokasil
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by momto2es View Post
Ohhh house limbo is the worst when you're prego! We're in a similar boat, we bought a house over a year ago, but it had to be completely gutted, which took so much longer than we expected. It should be ready in about 2 weeks now, same time we should be having a baby! Its wreaking havoc on my nesting instincts not being able to get a space ready for this little girl!

Old 02-27-2013, 05:40 PM   #28
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

not much longer though compared to July our October babies....
Old 02-27-2013, 07:15 PM   #29
amcess721
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by oregonmom View Post
I am 37 weeks today and my little girl is still everywhere too. It is really worrisome. She goes breech to head down and back again in the last few weeks. Today at my MW appointment she was breech on the left at the beginning of the appointment and while the midwife was feeling her and getting hear tones she went all the way to the back right side, but still breech.

My BP is slowly rising, and I am swelling everywhere that seems possible to swell at least a little bit. My midwife is having me start some natural induction methods in hopes that we can get something started. I am so done and yet I kind of doubt that our baby girl agrees that she is done.

what did she suggest for natural induction?

Do you Swag? I do! Click here to join swagbucks! Earn points. Get free stuff!
amcess721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 07:08 AM   #30
oregonmom
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by amcess721 View Post
what did she suggest for natural induction?

Right now lots of red raspberry leaf tea, and double dose of evening primrose oil. Lots of sex. There are three acupressure points that you can do that are suppose to help get things started. We are starting those Friday evening.

I go back into the Acupuncturist next Wednesday if nothing has started up before then.