Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-23-2013, 03:58 PM   #891
mevans
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: 2WW ~ AHHH the Agony!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaDeanette View Post
There is no need to keep testing except for your own (in)sanity.
Lol perfect answer!

Advertisement

Michelle wifey to Justin, homeschooling SAHM to Kerilynn 3/28/04, Hunter 8/4/06, baby girl Piperann Meadow born 7/19/2011 at 40w5d, and our Great Dane Jess & missing Finley Jonas 7/27/10 ISO: size large Bummis Super Brite covers
mevans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 04:16 PM   #892
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

hbm, progesterone can keep your temps up.

afm: lots of sinister cramping and full feeling in my abdomen and girl parts. warm, letting down feeling in my breasts (tho i just weaned my girls a almost 2 weeks ago)...i had some shooting pains down my legs into my knees and a sharp pain on the left side earlier...all of these things ive felt in the 2ww, but i want to say just before af...only 5dpo today...gonna be a long one.
Old 03-23-2013, 09:55 PM   #893
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

oh yeah its the progesterone making me hot and boobs hurting. but they are as flat as pancakes LOL. I know when i am preggo most of the time and this isnt it. funny thing is, I keep testing!! its mainly cause of the unrelenting cramps. and now they are mainly in my ovary area. i will probably stop the meds tomorrow if no BFP tho. just ready to get on with the next chapter.
Old 03-23-2013, 10:53 PM   #894
mhschool6
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebirthmom View Post
this is how i have darned eye line. i have looked at so may tests and often I get the actual test line w NO color. its annoying as heck!

this is an evap by 8 minutes. it had a line within 2 and just got more obvious. I do not see any color to it. just beware

in time limit
I have been getting those lines too! Only to be followed up with BFN on other brands! GRRRR!
Hannah- married to M for 14 yrs: Mama of 7 amazing children! Ages 13yrs down to 23mos And expecting #8 January 2014!!!
mhschool6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 11:06 PM   #895
mhschool6
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Congrats MyVintageBliss & faithfulorange !!!!
Hannah- married to M for 14 yrs: Mama of 7 amazing children! Ages 13yrs down to 23mos And expecting #8 January 2014!!!
Old 03-24-2013, 08:56 AM   #896
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

my update is, the opk is a hair lighter again today and neg hpt. i realized if i go off the progesterone today, I will have my period while on my vacation next month in florida no thank you. I gotta deal with the symptoms 5 more days- so I dont have to take the meds next month. (which would suck on vacay to be tired)

Best wishes to everyone testing soon !!
Old 03-24-2013, 02:07 PM   #897
dworth629
Registered Users
seller
seller

Ok so 2dpo and this upcoming wait is gunna be awful considering I thought I o Ed much earlier in month . Dang pcos and unreliable cycles
Old 03-24-2013, 11:10 PM   #898
mhschool6
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well mamas, I am out! AF showed up today. I honestly have no clue when I O'd. It was a 60 day cycle. So here's to starting fresh! We are moving to a new house this week. So after we are settled I plan to wean DS who is 22mos, and nurses a lot!! Hoping this will shorten my cycle. Thanks for letting me hang out here. Hope to be back soon! I will miss checkin on you ladies! I may have to stalk
Old 03-25-2013, 08:34 AM   #899
mamatoclaire
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
AF is due tomorrow and I've got a squinter this morning on an FRER. I totally see a line but can't tell if it has color. I took the test apart and can see a groove on the back where the line would be, and I'm afraid that's all I'm seeing. What do you all think?

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 03-25-2013, 08:39 AM   #900
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

im afraid that may just be the indent, altho it does look like there may be some pink... I just cant tell. they had so many issues with those indent ones, they stopped making them.

i would confirm with another brand test. perhaps a clue blue easy early. when I used a FRED and wasnt sure, I used the clearblue to confirm.

Last edited by homebirthmom; 03-25-2013 at 08:41 AM.
homebirthmom is offline   Reply With Quote