Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-27-2013, 12:30 PM   #1
SPJ&E
Registered Users
seller

Like new Samsung S390g w/ case for Straight Talk

I bought this Straight Talk phone brand new 3 weeks ago. It is in perfect condition. It will come with the charger, instruction booklet, and a $10 neon green case (hard w/ rubberized coating). It will also come with a 2 year warranty from Wal-Mart (it is easily transferrable), meaning it will be replaced if you accidentally drop it or your toddler likes to flush things down the toilet...whatever (and no, for the record, I have not yet had one to do that, lol).

If you have any questions at all or would like to see more pictures, please don't hesitate to contact me. I am asking $65ppd, but I am very open to reasonable offers.

From the product page...

"The Straight Talk Samsung S390G Phone provides all the advanced features of a smartphone without activation fees, contracts, monthly bills or credit checks! This Straight Talk Samsung Phone features a 2.4" QVGA color display, full QWERTY keyboard, mobile web and 2MP camera with zoom/video recorder so you can take pictures and send to friends and family in an instant! This Samsung Prepaid Cell Phone also features Bluetooth wireless technology, WiFi, enhanced messaging and an MP3 player so you can play all your favorite tunes wherever you go. Additional benefits of the Straight Talk Samsung Phone include Voicemail, Call Waiting and Caller ID, Hands-free speaker, Voice commands and MicroSD card slot for up to 32GB memory cards. Store up to 2,000 contact entries in your Straight Talk Samsung S390G Phone. Service plan options: $30 All You Need Plan, $45 Unlimited Talk Text and Data or $60 Unlimited Nationwide and International Plan.

Straight Talk Samsung S390G Prepaid Cell Phone:•Service plan options: $30 All You Need Plan, $45 Unlimited Talk Text and Data or $60 Unlimited Nationwide and International Plan
•2.4" QVGA color display
•Full QWERTY keyboard
•Mobile web
•2MP camera with zoom/video recorder
•Bluetooth wireless technology
•MP3 player
•WiFi capability
•Enhanced messaging features
•Voicemail, Call Waiting and Caller ID
•Hands-free speaker
•Voice commands
•MicroSD card slot for up to 32GB memory cards
•Phonebook with up to 2,000 entries
•Battery talk time: up to 6 h
•Battery standby time: up to 12.5 days
•Includes battery, charger and services guide "

Advertisement

Last edited by SPJ&E; 03-06-2013 at 10:49 AM.
SPJ&E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 10:49 AM   #2
SPJ&E
Registered Users
seller

Re: Like new Samsung S390g w/ case for Straight Talk

bump - reduced price and added more info