Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-27-2013, 03:47 PM   #1
Numommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
How much to ask for a ladycomp?

Have one listed here, but concerned the price is too high. I am considering listing it on Amazon. For those who have them, what do I ask? I paid retail. Is it so
Etching that has nothing to do w price just right person at right time?

Sigh... The used market has changed so so much in just a few years time.

Advertisement

Numommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:52 PM   #2
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numommy
Have one listed here, but concerned the price is too high. I am considering listing it on Amazon. For those who have them, what do I ask? I paid retail. Is it so
Etching that has nothing to do w price just right person at right time?

Sigh... The used market has changed so so much in just a few years time.
I don't know what to say for price. For a listed item on here, I think $275 is too much. I can't speak for others but I am leary about spending thay much from a listing on DS. I bought mine on eBay way below price. I hunted and waited until I could get a steal. I think resale is pretty low for such an expensive device. I know the auctions I bowed out of were in the $250-300 before the even ended range with multiple bidders.

Last edited by tedcgh; 02-27-2013 at 08:55 PM.
tedcgh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:03 PM   #3
ChunkyMunky
Banned

Re: How much to ask for a ladycomp?

I didn't even know those existed. Hmmm.
ChunkyMunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:19 AM   #4
Numommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedcgh

I don't know what to say for price. For a listed item on here, I think $275 is too much. I can't speak for others but I am leary about spending thay much from a listing on DS. I bought mine on eBay way below price. I hunted and waited until I could get a steal. I think resale is pretty low for such an expensive device. I know the auctions I bowed out of were in the $250-300 before the even ended range with multiple bidders.
Thanks for the input. I agree, unfortunately about DS. I'll drop to $200 and consider listing on Amazon for 275. Do you think that would work? I ve heard so many buyers fuss about eBay, I've never ventured into it.
Numommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 02:41 PM   #5
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numommy

Thanks for the input. I agree, unfortunately about DS. I'll drop to $200 and consider listing on Amazon for 275. Do you think that would work? I ve heard so many buyers fuss about eBay, I've never ventured into it.
I think eBay is frustrating because so many people wait for the last seconds to try to outbid and the price goes up very quickly with only 30 seconds left. I find it frustrating when auctions end in the middle of the night. I would do what you felt comfortable with. I bought mine from a fairly new seller and was so nervous about it. Good luck.