Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-05-2013, 03:34 PM   #71
mommadeeof4+
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Added more pics :) Receiving Blanket Flats-Pics :)

i have that pack too! cute cute cute! if you look on targets website there is a 5$ off any circo bedding plus a price cut this week on them in the store so it came out to 3.99 a pack!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchyNurseMommy View Post
I was at target & just had to get them

But they match DS #2 crib bedding so well I am tempted to keep them as blankets (even though we have a bunch of other blankets!)

Advertisement

Old 03-05-2013, 03:35 PM   #72
Art mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchyNurseMommy
I was at target & just had to get them

But they match DS #2 crib bedding so well I am tempted to keep them as blankets (even though we have a bunch of other blankets!)
Put the green chevron on him and put him in the crib..it will be like camouflage! Lol. I bought the same ones and they are so cute!
Art mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 04:13 PM   #73
jacandy
Registered Users
seller

I caved and bought some today!

http://www.iheartfrugality.com
jacandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 04:56 PM   #74
Baby2pls
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Receiving Blanket Flats-Pics :)

Rushed right out and got 2 packs of Circo RBs! Wish I would have seen the coupon beforehand... looks like a second trip to Target it needed! BTW - that purple cover is awesome! Diaper Rite? Their website shows white snaps, but I see your is colored snaps (which I prefer) - think the website is just old pictures?? Also going to try the econobum to show off my prints!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommadeeof4+ View Post
i snapped some pics real quick, my kiddies were attacking my littlest in their best efforts to help mommy lol! it would have been better if i used the same cover but all my others are in the wash...i used a circo rb flat padfolded in a diaper rite cover and a diaper rite flat padfolded in an econobum which was RIDICULOUSLY trim, the rb flat was very trim too but my gosh the dr flat was almost non existant lol

Baby2pls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 05:21 PM   #75
mommadeeof4+
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Receiving Blanket Flats-Pics :)

yes diaper rite is the purple cover and all of mine have colored snaps which i love! IMO diaper rites are better than flips, i sold all my flips!

def take advantage of the deal they have going with the coupon, i needed more like a hole in the head and i got more only because of how cheap i could get them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby2pls View Post
Rushed right out and got 2 packs of Circo RBs! Wish I would have seen the coupon beforehand... looks like a second trip to Target it needed! BTW - that purple cover is awesome! Diaper Rite? Their website shows white snaps, but I see your is colored snaps (which I prefer) - think the website is just old pictures?? Also going to try the econobum to show off my prints!
Old 03-05-2013, 05:28 PM   #76
champatlife
Registered Users
seller

Said it once, but I really really wish dr had Velcro closure too. They actually fit my toddler well, but I have to have Velcro for preschool.
Old 03-05-2013, 06:54 PM   #77
amandact
Registered Users
seller
seller

Ok, this is making me want to try this! Just ordered a diaper rite cover...picking up rb tomorrow this might be a silly question: do I need to prep them?
amandact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 07:00 PM   #78
mommadeeof4+
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

i just washed mine once before using them make sure to get the target printable coupon for 5$ off!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by amandact View Post
Ok, this is making me want to try this! Just ordered a diaper rite cover...picking up rb tomorrow this might be a silly question: do I need to prep them?
Old 03-05-2013, 07:00 PM   #79
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandact View Post
I did three washes that seemed to be fine.

I have my coupon and am going tomorrow
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 07:02 PM   #80
mommadeeof4+
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

i wish they had aplix too, i did ask diaper junction and they said nothing in the works but that they take any advice for ideas in the future so hopefully! i also asked if they would ever have diaper rite bamboo flats...i would be so happy if they got aplix dr covers and bamboo dr flats!
Quote:
Originally Posted by champatlife View Post
Said it once, but I really really wish dr had Velcro closure too. They actually fit my toddler well, but I have to have Velcro for preschool.