Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2013, 08:08 AM   #651
l_Kimmie_l
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Maine
Posts: 12,584
My Mood:
Re: 25lb Challenge March Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by knodceo View Post
Hubby has a man cold and is pitiful. My son doesn't want to sleep since I've stopped nursing him...I'm so tired. How do you keep it together and not loose your cool?
I think I would nurse or drink...LOL! Maybe a little of both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msuk2girl View Post
Woot woot! Down another lb today!
Great job!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavender dragonfly View Post
Down to 134.8 this morning! Only 2.8 pounds to go to reach my pre-vacation weight!
Good job!! You will be back there in no time!!

I lost a few ounces. I am down to 125.1 today. I even had 3 Cadbury eggs last night The only candy I have a hard time passing up is Easter candy. I can go through every other holiday just fine. Easter candy just rocks. I was good this year. I only got a couple of eggs and one bag of mini eggs this year. I cannot wait for all the candy to be gone from the stores. I try not to go shopping alone anymore so I will not get any...LOL! I have been good, but it is hard.

Happy Easter Bunny Day today! We had a good morning. THe boys are fighting over toys and movies and candy...LOL! They want each others stuff, watch different movies, and to eat candy for breakfast.

Advertisement

l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 08:55 AM   #652
knodceo
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,189
Easter candy is amazing! I have made peach cobbler instead of having the candy.
knodceo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 09:00 AM   #653
l_Kimmie_l
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Maine
Posts: 12,584
My Mood:
Re: 25lb Challenge March Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by knodceo View Post
Easter candy is amazing! I have made peach cobbler instead of having the candy.
Cadbury kills me every year. Last year I was pregnant with GD and could not eat them. I was so bummed.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 09:21 AM   #654
d_arnold's Avatar
d_arnold
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Edmond, OK
Posts: 2,563
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lavender dragonfly
Down to 134.8 this morning! Only 2.8 pounds to go to reach my pre-vacation weight!
How was the Excellence?? We almost booked there but decided on Secrets Capri.
__________________
Wife of 6 years to DH, Momma to DD (3), and expecting Baby Girl #2 in May 2015
d_arnold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 09:25 AM   #655
Mac & Cheeses mom's Avatar
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nj
Posts: 6,289
My Mood:
Morning everyone. The Easter bunny only left one big chocolate egg for each girl then a few mini eggs filled with mike n Ike jelly beans.

Soon we will be off for good unmentionable food.

Have a happy Easter every one.

Oh and Kimmie hubs hordes Cadbury eggs every Easter. They are his fav.
__________________
Mom to Breille (cheese) 9-14-00 & Mackenzie (Mac) 12-31-10
I do know how to spell, my smartphone does not.
Mac & Cheeses mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 09:45 AM   #656
l_Kimmie_l
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Maine
Posts: 12,584
My Mood:
Re: 25lb Challenge March Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac & Cheeses mom View Post
Morning everyone. The Easter bunny only left one big chocolate egg for each girl then a few mini eggs filled with mike n Ike jelly beans.

Soon we will be off for good unmentionable food.

Have a happy Easter every one.

Oh and Kimmie hubs hordes Cadbury eggs every Easter. They are his fav.
The perfect easter - unmentionable food and Cadbury eggs!!! I am coming to your house.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:06 AM   #657
Mac & Cheeses mom's Avatar
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Nj
Posts: 6,289
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_Kimmie_l

The perfect easter - unmentionable food and Cadbury eggs!!! I am coming to your house.
Come on over
__________________
Mom to Breille (cheese) 9-14-00 & Mackenzie (Mac) 12-31-10
I do know how to spell, my smartphone does not.
Mac & Cheeses mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 01:10 PM   #658
l_Kimmie_l
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Maine
Posts: 12,584
My Mood:
Re: 25lb Challenge March Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac & Cheeses mom View Post
Come on over
I would but my car died today
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 01:34 PM   #659
lavender dragonfly's Avatar
lavender dragonfly
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 6,256
My Mood:
Re: 25lb Challenge March Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_arnold View Post
How was the Excellence?? We almost booked there but decided on Secrets Capri.
It was the nicest resort we have ever been too! The resort was gorgeous, food was amazing, the staff was spot on, and the room made for the perfect hideaway. I was pleasantly surprised!!! We stayed in a roof top terrace room---- LOVE!!!! They have two decks, one if them is on the roof too with your own private pool and two sun beds! If you stay there someday, make sure you book a roof top terrace room 7418-7425. That block of rooms has an ocean view without the extra cost and are on the top floor--- so lots of privacy.

We are going back next year for sure! It's the perfect long weekend vacation spot
__________________
Amanda; Married to my best friend for 12 years
And very proud mama to the love of my life, DS, Asher 12/17/2010

Last edited by lavender dragonfly; 03-31-2013 at 01:41 PM.
lavender dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 05:59 PM   #660
d_arnold's Avatar
d_arnold
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Edmond, OK
Posts: 2,563
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lavender dragonfly

It was the nicest resort we have ever been too! The resort was gorgeous, food was amazing, the staff was spot on, and the room made for the perfect hideaway. I was pleasantly surprised!!! We stayed in a roof top terrace room---- LOVE!!!! They have two decks, one if them is on the roof too with your own private pool and two sun beds! If you stay there someday, make sure you book a roof top terrace room 7418-7425. That block of rooms has an ocean view without the extra cost and are on the top floor--- so lots of privacy.

We are going back next year for sure! It's the perfect long weekend vacation spot
Sounds like heaven! We stayed at The Royal last time and it was AMAZING!! I really hope we like Secrets as much.
__________________
Wife of 6 years to DH, Momma to DD (3), and expecting Baby Girl #2 in May 2015
d_arnold is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.