Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-02-2013, 02:27 PM   #101
Namiko
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Swagbucks Challenge Thread -- March

code on facebook for 7sb

Advertisement

Old 03-02-2013, 02:38 PM   #102
m0mof6
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namiko
code on facebook for 7sb
First letter is capital
m0mof6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 03:12 PM   #103
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyKakes View Post
Wow, awesome! Do you recommend plink? I'm interested in it but nervous because you have to link a CC to it.
I absolutely recommend it. I have gotten $15 in Amazon cards since Jan 29 just for buying stuff I normally would anyway. I will get at least another $10 this month. It doesn't require any of my time like Swagbucks. And I have had no issues having it linked to my account.
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 03:13 PM   #104
lisa0842
Registered Users
seller

I've had swagbucks for awhile but now you guys have motivated me to start using it again. My daughter is almost 2 now and doesn't need as much of my attention so I should be able to put more time into it.
lisa0842 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 03:18 PM   #105
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

At goal...barely. After doing so much yesterday, I really don't have the energy to try too hard today.
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Old 03-02-2013, 03:38 PM   #106
HeatherM0529
Registered Users
seller
seller

Made goal yesterday with a 4minute (literally) 100sb survey

Working on goal now and pray I get a survey!
HeatherM0529 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 04:00 PM   #107
Namiko
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishie Kisses View Post
I absolutely recommend it. I have gotten $15 in Amazon cards since Jan 29 just for buying stuff I normally would anyway. I will get at least another $10 this month. It doesn't require any of my time like Swagbucks. And I have had no issues having it linked to my account.
I had plink and was super excited about it but then had to get a new card. Do you know if there is a way to get back on and update the card info? I can't seem to find a link to plink anywhere on swagbucks
Old 03-02-2013, 04:10 PM   #108
Shellyluwho
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namiko View Post
code on facebook for 7sb
Thank you

Quote:
I joined plink before I knew I could get SBs for it. However, I couldn't link p my bank account when I joined, so they sent me an email saying they would give me $15 Amazon GC if I linked u my account through the email, so it did it, and it worked! DH and I went on a date to Arby's today so I will get to try it out for the first time

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa0842 View Post
I've had swagbucks for awhile but now you guys have motivated me to start using it again. My daughter is almost 2 now and doesn't need as much of my attention so I should be able to put more time into it.
Welcome! I am fairly new here, too, but since Jan I have racked up almost $300 in Amazon GCs! These ladies are amazing and I am so greatful for this group, I am sure you will gain much from it
Quote:
At goal...barely. After doing so much yesterday, I really don't have the energy to try too hard today.
I hear you. I have been running the SBTV app and got a 25 sb search, so hopefully I will make goal.

Quote:
I had plink and was super excited about it but then had to get a new card. Do you know if there is a way to get back on and update the card info? I can't seem to find a link to plink anywhere on swagbucks
I am not sure about the SB link, but I bet if you contact Plink they can help you join again.
Old 03-02-2013, 04:20 PM   #109
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
I didn't link my card. It had me link my whole account. So even when DH uses his card it counts
Old 03-02-2013, 04:28 PM   #110
Namiko
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
I didn't link my card. It had me link my whole account. So even when DH uses his card it counts
Huh. Now that I think about it I'm not sure which I did. How do the swagbucks show up on your ledger. Does it say "plink"?