Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-03-2013, 08:59 PM   #181
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Swagbucks Challenge Thread -- March

Quote:
Originally Posted by norrahsmommy View Post
Is there anyway to get deleted messages from SB? I just now figured out why none of them were working- I was using the wrong browser (ad block) so none of the links were showing up for me.
you can't recover deleted ones I have the same problem. I use FF with ABP, but whenever I need to do a video offer, I open it in IE

Advertisement

Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 09:05 PM   #182
norrahsmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishie Kisses View Post
you can't recover deleted ones I have the same problem. I use FF with ABP, but whenever I need to do a video offer, I open it in IE
That sucks. I use FF with ABP also and I am so used to it that it never even crossed my mind to open IE and try them before I deleted. I may have deleted the email about entertainow videos because I couldnl't get it to work, though I am not sure. I do remember clicking on one that said something about 100 SB.
Lacee- Mommy to my girls Norrah(4/09) and Naomi(1/13) Expecting #3 (10/14)

norrahsmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 09:08 PM   #183
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by norrahsmommy View Post
That sucks. I use FF with ABP also and I am so used to it that it never even crossed my mind to open IE and try them before I deleted. I may have deleted the email about entertainow videos because I couldnl't get it to work, though I am not sure. I do remember clicking on one that said something about 100 SB.
I deleted it the first time they sent it and was devastated when everyone started posting that they were getting hundreds of SBs from it. Luckily they sent it again.
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 09:19 PM   #184
Belle
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishie Kisses View Post

I can't stand IE, so I just turn off ABP for the video pages. It took me awhile to figure out why so many offers didn't work for me, but once I realized it was ABP and I could selectively turn it off for certain pages/domains my swagging got a lot easier!
Old 03-04-2013, 05:17 AM   #185
AVDesigns
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I finally got the confirmation email from MySurvey so I clicked that and took a survey and got my points instantly after that. Yay. Cashed in for my last $5 AGC and my $15. I'd already cashed out a few days before March for my $25 AGC so I've gotten my personal goal for the month.
I've only got 53 SBs now...It's so sad to see that number so low. LOL It'll go up in a couple days though when February's bonus points post. Hoping for another $25 AGC this month, but since I'm not doing much with SBs this month, that might now happen. I may just hang on to my points and get April's 5 $5 AGCs.
Old 03-04-2013, 06:40 AM   #186
Tiffanylamp
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Offer on SR for "reality pin" 28 sb's I opened it, did a search, clicked a link and waited. Took probably 15-20 min left open in browser but it credited!!!

Happily getting my Groupon on

Last edited by Tiffanylamp; 03-04-2013 at 08:41 AM. Reason: For putting down the wrong sponsor. Long night.
Tiffanylamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:20 AM   #187
happysmileylady
Registered Users
seller

Morning!

I just got 25SBs for a SEARCH! That never happens, most I have ever gotten before is $11.
happysmileylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:35 AM   #188
BabyKakes
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

ugh...I was running mobile for a few hours and just realized it wasn't crediting! I'm up to 29sb so far. LOL
Old 03-04-2013, 07:42 AM   #189
happysmileylady
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffanylamp View Post
Offer on SP for "reality pin" 28 sb's I opened it, did a search, clicked a link and waited. Took probably 15-20 min left open in browser but it credited!!!
Oh man, I can't find that one!
happysmileylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:28 AM   #190
ajk0308
Registered Users
seller

On my TS page it offered me a survey for 15 mins for 0 sb's... Ummmm, NO thank you. Lol
ajk0308 is offline   Reply With Quote