Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-09-2013, 04:02 PM   #701
Mags462
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Swagbucks Challenge Thread -- March

swagbucks on the weekend stink!!

FINALLY made goal doing all sorts of random special offer type stuff with a 10min email.... that was painful.... but done.

For anyone else looking to squeek by goal the following actually credited:

PL - amazon local for 31
SR - a rated offers 24
SR - free coupons for your favorite restaurants 26

HTH someone else... and the SR took about 5 mins to credit. PL was instant.

Advertisement

Old 03-09-2013, 04:20 PM   #702
fluffybumaddict
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Anyone else having trouble with sbtv mobile today? Mine keeps timing out after almost every video grrr
fluffybumaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 04:21 PM   #703
fluffybumaddict
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by norrahsmommy View Post
I am not trying too hard to make goal on mine or SO's today. We went and got our family photos done and I haven't done any surveys and probably won't. I need to cancel the smilebox offer Monday, how hard is that going to be?
Super easy! Go to the cancellation page and follow instructions.
fluffybumaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 04:23 PM   #704
Shellyluwho
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishie Kisses View Post
It would work on FF or Chrome, but he refuses to use anything but safari, and it isn't compatible. You can't get the toolbar with safari either.
I can live without the toolbar, thanks for the info. I usually use Chrome on my old dell laptop and can't get the toolbar to work on that either.

Now I am back to wanting a Mac, but I may get impatient saving up and buy a cheaper laptop.

My TS Dashboard has been mostly empty today but I did get the daily survey for 60 and 2 easy PL surveys. I am at 215SB for the day and my total is 572SB, which isn't bad considering I just cashed out for a $50 Amazon GC yesterday.
Old 03-09-2013, 06:56 PM   #705
MrzP427
Registered Users
seller

I did it!!!

Yesterday I managed to make it past goal by 4 thanks to SBTV but today I outdid myself. Thanks to your advice I managed to Get 134 sb for today with a 100 sb survey about lemons. Then did DH's and qualified for a 125 sb Cigarette ad survey so I earned 161 for him.

I just played the SBTV app on my Iphone while I did other stuff. Then the did surveys when kids finally fell asleep. Took me about 20 minutes each survey and I was done with the daily goal

ETA: couldnt sleep so I did another survey worth 150 on mine and some more videos and search and I went from 134 for the day to 390

Join Me on Swagbucks its how I have made $1,148 and rising for My family.

Last edited by MrzP427; 03-09-2013 at 11:20 PM.
MrzP427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 07:15 PM   #706
Trynitey
Registered Users
seller

I got goal on DH's account thanks to a 100sb survey, but it took a few Dq'ing at first. I have no surveys on mine, the daily survey isn't working and Lab42 isn't working for me today either. SBTV Mobile is also constantly timing out on me so that isn't much help on my end. I really hope to be able to make it to goal. I really want to meet goal all month this month. I don't think I've EVER done that so I'm not going to bed til I atleast hit goal.
Need Extra Money? Swagbucks or Persona Paper
Trynitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 07:20 PM   #707
Rewind_Selector
Registered Users
seller
seller

It's after 9 pm here and I'm still trying to make goal on my account. Don't have a smart phone so cant do SBTV on mobile. I did discover you get credit after only 45 seconds so I just toggle back and forth between screens and play the next one.
I haven't even started on SO account yet. Boo.

Some more questions.

I am missing some SB. There are all stars but no credit. How do I get back to the survey on the ones that were initiated but not complete so I can finish?

And I can NOT get the toolbar to install. I usually use Chrome but it's a no go. So I tried IE. Nope. I downloaded Firefox because i use to love FF. It still wont install. the plug in is bunk because i can only search if I am on the SB page. HELP!
Old 03-09-2013, 07:21 PM   #708
ambieone
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

super slow sb day for me today, I'm at 82sbs I didn't get a single survey today
ambieone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 07:23 PM   #709
ambieone
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynitey View Post
I got goal on DH's account thanks to a 100sb survey, but it took a few Dq'ing at first. I have no surveys on mine, the daily survey isn't working and Lab42 isn't working for me today either. SBTV Mobile is also constantly timing out on me so that isn't much help on my end. I really hope to be able to make it to goal. I really want to meet goal all month this month. I don't think I've EVER done that so I'm not going to bed til I atleast hit goal.
Are you getting an error message when trying to do lab42 surveys? I get an error that says something about needing to go through a lab42 link.....which I am doing. Its so annoying because those surveys are SO easy!
ambieone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 01:29 AM   #710
Rdesonia
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

****Warning****
To anyone that did the Realplayer download in sponsor pay... it attached a virus like crazy program called "Strongvault online backup". I clicked all the options not to download extras but it did anyway. Today my computer went crazy with popups from them.

I tried to uninstall and could not through the control panel. I had to go to microsoft and get the Fixit program to get it off. (http://support.microsoft.com/mats/pr..._and_uninstall) It started randomly popping stuff up and gave it self "administrative control" of my computer! Yikes. Anyway... I know "realplayer" is a real trusted program. I'll never download anything off Swagbucks again because there was other programs that piggybacked. (I only downloaded it because I trusted realplayer as a real/known program. I should have known better!)

I just thought I'd let you all know how to fix the problem if you also did the offer.

My Come Swag with me! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/rdesonia
Rdesonia is offline   Reply With Quote