Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-01-2013, 09:53 AM   #1
ChihuahuaMama13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I miss the good WAHM's... Update in post #12

I've had mostly good expereiences with WAHM's in the past. There were 2 other instances I felt like they put no effort forth but it was easily resolved with paypal. This lastest mishap though has me glad we're now about out of diapers. I placed an order over a month ago for a single pocket. Kinda as a gift for DS. I honestly don't care if we never use it. It's just so cute and I know he'll love it, maybe even on one of his "babies." I sent an email a week after I placed the order asking if this was something that she made from scratch or if it was ready made because the ad was unclear, and I just was wondering. Told her there wasn't a rush or anything, it was purely curiosity. I got an email back saying the diaper the diaper was finished, and would be out the next day, then asked me if that was quick enough for me I tried to be as polite as possible as the time really wasn't the issue, I just wanted to know when to start looking for it since our mail carrier is so lazy :-/

Anyway, I got a shipping notice a week later with DC and the number never updated. I waited another week and still no updates to the tracking, and the package had not been received, so I emailed one more time. She told me she mailed it the day before I emailed. She originally told me in my first email it would have gone out 2 weeks ago, but whatever, as long as it was on it's way...

I've been checking the DC every day now and it just showed as accepted at the PO yesterday It's been over 3 weeks since she originally claimed she sent it, and now it's obvious that she strung me along for whatever reason. Had she been honest with me about any delays it would have been a little irritating about it taking this long, but I would have been able to understand a little better had she been honest. Now I'm just mad. Why is it so hard for people to be honest and straight-forward?

A month for a single diaper cover is insane IMO...

Advertisement

Last edited by ChihuahuaMama13; 03-04-2013 at 02:20 PM.
ChihuahuaMama13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 10:05 AM   #2
qsefthuko
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Re: I miss the good WAHM's...

Yeah that is crazy. Unfortunately it seems several mamas have been having issues with WAHMs lately. Sadly it makes things dificult for those WAHMs who are professional in their work and customer service.
qsefthuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 10:17 AM   #3
I_run_with_scissors
Registered Users
seller
seller

im still trying to figure out who the WAHM is, but im so sad to hear about so many people having WAHM issues. I love supporting WAHMs but after my own issues and hearing about others it makes me think twice before placing orders, which really sucks because many of our favorite clothes, toys and diapers are WAHM items

Though i must say most of my WAHM experiences have been wonderful
TTC #4
I_run_with_scissors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 10:31 AM   #4
ChihuahuaMama13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

There are a few WAHM's out there who I've ordered from in the past and will always trust, but it makes me so leary to trust new one's I've never ordered from before. I would love to order from a mom working to support her family every time I needed something, but there are too many "bad" or "uncaring" people out there and it just makes me so sad. I know outing isn't allowed, but I think it would do DS some real good to have a separate WAHM feedback section.
Old 03-01-2013, 10:36 AM   #5
bumminbeachbabe
Registered Users
seller
seller

I'd file something with paypal to keep you safe in case the quality is crap. You're getting a little close to the 45 days than I'd be comfortable with.
Old 03-01-2013, 10:43 AM   #6
drunkenmonkeysmommy1
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChihuahuaMama13
There are a few WAHM's out there who I've ordered from in the past and will always trust, but it makes me so leary to trust new one's I've never ordered from before. I would love to order from a mom working to support her family every time I needed something, but there are too many "bad" or "uncaring" people out there and it just makes me so sad. I know outing isn't allowed, but I think it would do DS some real good to have a separate WAHM feedback section.
There is. It is in the wahm section.
Old 03-01-2013, 10:50 AM   #7
The Fancy Pansy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChihuahuaMama13 View Post
There is one, but not many people know about or use it:

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...splay.php?f=68
Old 03-01-2013, 01:48 PM   #8
ChihuahuaMama13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fancy Pansy View Post
There is one, but not many people know about or use it:

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...splay.php?f=68
Thanks for the link! I looked, but obviously not hard enough. Thank you so much!
Old 03-01-2013, 01:57 PM   #9
Rdesonia
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Please contact a mod... like the WAHM mod Fishie Kisses. (I think I *might* be messing her name up)
The mods need to be made aware when the Wahms here are not sending out products in a timely manner, lying to customers, etc

My Come Swag with me! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/rdesonia
Rdesonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 02:09 PM   #10
nachoslyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Oh so sorry mama! That is so extremely unprofessional... It is so sad that honesty is so lacking these days. There are so many amazing WAHMS out there, but the overwhelming amount of bad WAHM experiences makes it extremely hard for the hard working, great service WAHM's to begin and launch their products.
I really hope you at least get an honest answer soon!
nachoslyn is offline   Reply With Quote