Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-05-2013, 10:59 AM   #21
angilles
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC While Breastfeeding-Roll call!!

Hi I am Angela (a newbie here.) I have been BFing almost 11 months, just got first PPAF (just after posting a whiny "can anyone tell me when to expect my first PPAF?" message)

Hubby and I are trying for baby number two. Had a few losses last time we were TTC so I think I am going to try to think of it as NTNP in order to make it less stressful.

Good vibes ladies!

Advertisement

angilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 11:43 AM   #22
menthomas
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mevans

Yay for ovulation! Saturday to Tuesday is only 3 days, that's still in a "good" range to get pregnant. Not "best" but "good" could get you pregnant! Good luck!

Here's my chart at FF: My Ovulation Chart
7 dpo today and my temp went back up to the same as 5 dpo, after a dip at 6 dpo.
Your temp looks great! We'll obsess with you the next couple of days
menthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 11:43 AM   #23
menthomas
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by angilles
Hi I am Angela (a newbie here.) I have been BFing almost 11 months, just got first PPAF (just after posting a whiny "can anyone tell me when to expect my first PPAF?" message)

Hubby and I are trying for baby number two. Had a few losses last time we were TTC so I think I am going to try to think of it as NTNP in order to make it less stressful.

Good vibes ladies!
Welcome! I'll add you on!

Old 03-05-2013, 05:53 PM   #24
UCmama09
Registered Users
seller

Hi ladies! I'm an old member, back again. I was in this group for one cycle in 2011, before getting pregnant with my daughter (10 months of ttc, though). She turned a year old on 2/25, and I am still waiting on PPAF. I am going on 5 months of off and on O cramping and EWCM. I quit taking Vitex a couple weeks ago, after about 4.5 months. Tinkering with our breastfeeding pattern, and have managed to cut out most of the day feedings (more like she naturally gave them up). Night weaning is a no-go, though. Just getting frustrated with the stop and start fertility signs, and wish something would happen. And admittedly way jealous of all the mamas in my March '12 DDC that are expecting again :P

Anyway, glad to be here!
UCmama09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 06:04 PM   #25
menthomas
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by UCmama09
Hi ladies! I'm an old member, back again. I was in this group for one cycle in 2011, before getting pregnant with my daughter (10 months of ttc, though). She turned a year old on 2/25, and I am still waiting on PPAF. I am going on 5 months of off and on O cramping and EWCM. I quit taking Vitex a couple weeks ago, after about 4.5 months. Tinkering with our breastfeeding pattern, and have managed to cut out most of the day feedings (more like she naturally gave them up). Night weaning is a no-go, though. Just getting frustrated with the stop and start fertility signs, and wish something would happen. And admittedly way jealous of all the mamas in my March '12 DDC that are expecting again :P

Anyway, glad to be here!
We must have been in the same ddc! My ds2 was born 3/28/12 I totally feel ya on the jealousy! I have no signs of fertility except my ever regular period every 25/26 days.
Old 03-05-2013, 06:14 PM   #26
UCmama09
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by menthomas View Post
We must have been in the same ddc! My ds2 was born 3/28/12 I totally feel ya on the jealousy! I have no signs of fertility except my ever regular period every 25/26 days.
Yep, I remember you!
Old 03-05-2013, 07:50 PM   #27
UCmama09
Registered Users
seller

Is anyone taking soy isoflavones to try and induce AF? I started yesterday (200 mgs per day for 5 days). Typically, you are supposed to take them on CD 3-7 or 5-9, but I've got nothing to go on. I took them in the beginning of July '10, then again in August, and got PPAF at the end of August. Hoping it does the trick. I would be more okay with waiting, if it weren't for the crazy PMS symptoms.
Old 03-06-2013, 09:05 AM   #28
menthomas
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
My nipples are killing me! Like newborn pain. Eeek!

Anybody getting ready to test??
Old 03-06-2013, 09:41 AM   #29
br112
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by menthomas View Post

I'm happy your nipples hurt! Hopefully this is a good sign. Not testing yet here, just watching my temperature stay high in awe that I actually ovulated.
br112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:46 AM   #30
momEmac
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by menthomas

That sound promising!

I'm pretty sure I o'd overnight and we dtd Monday night, so I'm just beginning my 2ww. I'm pretty surprised I o'd at all, I'm on Cd21 and was pretty sure I wasn't going to at all. So no testing here yet.

My iDevices are out to get me. Please excuse mistakes.

buildingmyhealth.my90forlife.com/
momEmac is offline   Reply With Quote