Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-05-2013, 07:47 AM   #31
myblessedbaby
Registered
seller

Re: Pregnancy After Loss (March 1-15)

Bleh. Got a call from my doc that I failed the one hour glucose test. Now I have to do the 3 hour. Hate this. I had GD with my DS, but not with DD. I passed the one hour test when I was about 14 weeks and thought I'd have passed it again at 27 weeks. But nooooooo! It was annoying enough to do the 1 hour (which took 2 hours because of the wait time before they even called my name). Now I've got to sit there for 3-4 hours. AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Makes me crazy.

Advertisement

Old 03-05-2013, 08:18 AM   #32
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by myblessedbaby View Post
Bleh. Got a call from my doc that I failed the one hour glucose test. Now I have to do the 3 hour. Hate this. I had GD with my DS, but not with DD. I passed the one hour test when I was about 14 weeks and thought I'd have passed it again at 27 weeks. But nooooooo! It was annoying enough to do the 1 hour (which took 2 hours because of the wait time before they even called my name). Now I've got to sit there for 3-4 hours. AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Makes me crazy.
Oh shoot. That stinks.
you pass this one and that's all the extra crud you'll have to deal with.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 09:49 AM   #33
PaisleyDeann
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by myblessedbaby
Bummer!!!! That totally stinks Sorry mama!!!

PaisleyDeann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 09:55 AM   #34
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

ugh. I had to take the three-hour this last time and it was not fun.
I'm also a Younique presenter. Click here for naturally-based beauty care!
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:33 AM   #35
emeyer76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Oh bummer mama I'm dealing with GD too and it stinks big time. Hopefully you can pass the 3hr one and avoid all this obnoxious dieting and stuff. Good luck!
Old 03-05-2013, 06:21 PM   #36
Almacham
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Kate, that stinks. Sorry.

Ladies, I think it was a subchronic hemorrhage... These doctors are just so vague sometimes!! She said it was small. I am still a bit paranoid but I haven't had any bleeding in about two weeks now and the baby looks good so I'm crossing by fingers that all is well.

I have to go in every two weeks already though. Ugh. This will be my hardest pregnancy yet, and that's saying something!!
Old 03-05-2013, 06:36 PM   #37
ankc
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Just a little vent here...
My U/S has now been bumped up tomorrow at 10:45. I think I am 7 Weeks+3? I am a wreck to say the least- I had the appointment for next Wednesday into my 8th week and was more comfortable with this but I had to reschedule
They could only get me in tomorrow or in 2 or more weeks so I went with tomorrow... Everything seems to be normal here- sore breasts, lots of cm, waves of sick feeling that come and go- today I actually felt good and was able to eat but 2 days ago I could barley look at food never had a bit of MS with my 2 boys ever so this is new for me... I am just terrified of going in and nothing being there or no HB or any of the other bad things 7 years ago I went in for a scan and there was no HB at 8 weeks I had to have a DandC the following week. I then went on to have a healthy son the following year but that sheer terror of the U/S will never leave me.
Old 03-05-2013, 06:45 PM   #38
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almacham View Post
She said it was small. I am still a bit paranoid but I haven't had any bleeding in about two weeks now and the baby looks good so I'm crossing by fingers that all is well.

I have to go in every two weeks already though. Ugh. This will be my hardest pregnancy yet, and that's saying something!!
small + no further bleeding is a good sign!
I'm glad they're keeping a close eye on things, too. that at the next u/s it's all cleared up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankc View Post
My U/S has now been bumped up tomorrow at 10:45.
mama. for a healthy bumping bean in there.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 07:11 PM   #39
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Andrea praying for a healthy bean and a strong heartbeat
Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 07:16 PM   #40
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ankc View Post
My U/S has now been bumped up tomorrow at 10:45. I think I am 7 Weeks+3? I am a wreck to say the least- I had the appointment for next Wednesday into my 8th week and was more comfortable with this but I had to reschedule
They could only get me in tomorrow or in 2 or more weeks so I went with tomorrow... Everything seems to be normal here- sore breasts, lots of cm, waves of sick feeling that come and go- today I actually felt good and was able to eat but 2 days ago I could barley look at food never had a bit of MS with my 2 boys ever so this is new for me... I am just terrified of going in and nothing being there or no HB or any of the other bad things 7 years ago I went in for a scan and there was no HB at 8 weeks I had to have a DandC the following week. I then went on to have a healthy son the following year but that sheer terror of the U/S will never leave me.
The same thing happened to me a yr ago this month. It was the hardest thing think I was 8+ wks only to find out the baby had stopped developing 2 wks before. Thats why I didn't even call the doctor until I was 6 wks this time, & it took everything I had not to call & push my appt back even further. I was so scared.
& all is perfect & well.

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote