Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-05-2013, 07:48 PM   #41
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankc
Just a little vent here...
My U/S has now been bumped up tomorrow at 10:45. I think I am 7 Weeks+3? I am a wreck to say the least- I had the appointment for next Wednesday into my 8th week and was more comfortable with this but I had to reschedule
They could only get me in tomorrow or in 2 or more weeks so I went with tomorrow... Everything seems to be normal here- sore breasts, lots of cm, waves of sick feeling that come and go- today I actually felt good and was able to eat but 2 days ago I could barley look at food never had a bit of MS with my 2 boys ever so this is new for me... I am just terrified of going in and nothing being there or no HB or any of the other bad things 7 years ago I went in for a scan and there was no HB at 8 weeks I had to have a DandC the following week. I then went on to have a healthy son the following year but that sheer terror of the U/S will never leave me.
I've been there a few times. :/

My hardest ultrasound was an 11w ultrasound where I'd seen a healthy bean 2 weeks before and they found no more heartbeat. Baby had stopped a few days after my ultrasound

Having lost a baby at nearly every point, every appointment feels like that until she's kicking me constantly so I know she's alive before they start!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Advertisement

Marie CDing, BWing, ERFing, ExtBFing, Picture-Obsessed mama to Smidget (6/09) and 6 angels (6 weeks 9/07, 12 weeks 4/08, 4 weeks 9/10, 15 weeks 04/11, Deagan born alive at 23 weeks 10/11, and 9 weeks 2/12) and wife to AJ since 2005.

[***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40]
quicksilverNHS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 08:23 AM   #42
ingrid5699
Registered Users

Re: Pregnancy After Loss (March 1-15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankc View Post
Just a little vent here...
My U/S has now been bumped up tomorrow at 10:45. I think I am 7 Weeks+3? I am a wreck to say the least- I had the appointment for next Wednesday into my 8th week and was more comfortable with this but I had to reschedule
They could only get me in tomorrow or in 2 or more weeks so I went with tomorrow... Everything seems to be normal here- sore breasts, lots of cm, waves of sick feeling that come and go- today I actually felt good and was able to eat but 2 days ago I could barley look at food never had a bit of MS with my 2 boys ever so this is new for me... I am just terrified of going in and nothing being there or no HB or any of the other bad things 7 years ago I went in for a scan and there was no HB at 8 weeks I had to have a DandC the following week. I then went on to have a healthy son the following year but that sheer terror of the U/S will never leave me.
(((Hugs))) Btdt too. We had seen the hb twice when there was no hb to be found on my remaining triplet with my first pregnancy. That was the darkest day of my life (we had been TTC for well over 5 years for that pregnancy). I have been terrified of all first trimester u/s I've had since then.

Kate-sorry about the 3 hour test.

AFM-Not sure when I posted last. Had a checkup last week where we found out he was head down and the placenta had moved out of the way (good news part) but my cervix had shortened pretty significantly from 47mm the month before to 31mm. So I was told to strictly limit my activity and started progesterone. Which helped and as of yesterday the cervix is 40mm again! Dr. still wants me to limit activity and continue progesterone until I'm 32w. Baby boy is crazy active-no need here for a doppler-LOL most of the time I can see him move and I can already see feet moving across my belly. He is over 3lbs so I am starting to get to a point where I'd feel confident things would be fine even if he were born. 28 weeks tomorrow! I'm also getting to a point of feeling somewhat prepared for him. Clothes and diapers are washed even if still boxed. We have no real room for his stuff until our addition to the house is done but even that is coming along and we now have WINDOWS!
Ingrid, Mommy to Patrick 12'06 and Aurelia 12'08, Mommy to 6 angel babies-triplets 11'04, baby B 5'06 and our last little angel 2'12, chemical pregnancy 6'12, hoping our rainbow baby will join us in May 2013
ingrid5699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:53 AM   #43
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Today is the 4 year anniversary of our first loss

We had seen her heartbeat 3 different times and then lost her. I had an SCH that pulled away and was behind the placenta.

It's amazing that it's already been 4 years...but I'll never forget 03.06.09.
Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 10:21 AM   #44
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Erica. Today is memorable for me, too, being my due date with Jonathan.
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 10:25 AM   #45
stevensmom
Super Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony96 View Post
Erica. Today is memorable for me, too, being my due date with Jonathan.

it's one of those days that I was fine, until I saw what the date was and was like...wait a minute TODAY is the day Now I just want to curl up on the couch and hug my belly, knowing that my peanut from 4 years ago is up with my sister and my other babies looking down protecting me and baby "Hope"
Swag with me! Bing it!
Old 03-06-2013, 12:15 PM   #46
Sunshine915
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Lots of hugs to you all...especially the mamas reaching anniversaries. Next month is the first anniversary of my LO's miscarriage

I do have good news to share, though! My little rainbow baby, Catherine, arrived yesterday! Due to my GD, I was gently induced with pitocin at 39 weeks. The labor was short, but really quite low-key for the most part. I did go from 5cm to fully dilated in literally 10 minutes, so the end was a bit intense! It only took a few contractions after that to push her out. I did it with no pain meds, which I had really wanted but was afraid would not happen with the pit. Yay!

Little Catherine is perfect: 7lb 7oz, 20.5in. She's a champion nurser already, too I'm feeling great and will be home tomorrow.

I know that my little baby H is celebrating with us from Heaven...I've been thinking about him a lot. Catherine has a special little angel watching over her.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3500074566.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	136216

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-387590937.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	136217
Sunshine915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 12:31 PM   #47
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

She's beautiful!!!!!!!!!!
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (10), Luke(7) and James (2). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more! Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
yellowitchgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 12:33 PM   #48
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine915 View Post
Lots of hugs to you all...especially the mamas reaching anniversaries. Next month is the first anniversary of my LO's miscarriage

I do have good news to share, though! My little rainbow baby, Catherine, arrived yesterday! Due to my GD, I was gently induced with pitocin at 39 weeks. The labor was short, but really quite low-key for the most part. I did go from 5cm to fully dilated in literally 10 minutes, so the end was a bit intense! It only took a few contractions after that to push her out. I did it with no pain meds, which I had really wanted but was afraid would not happen with the pit. Yay!

Little Catherine is perfect: 7lb 7oz, 20.5in. She's a champion nurser already, too I'm feeling great and will be home tomorrow.

I know that my little baby H is celebrating with us from Heaven...I've been thinking about him a lot. Catherine has a special little angel watching over her.

Attachment 136216

Attachment 136217
Congratulations! Love her outfit.
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 12:36 PM   #49
stevensmom
Super Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

congrats Lauren love her
Swag with me! Bing it!
Old 03-06-2013, 01:01 PM   #50
ankc
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine915 View Post

Attachment 136216

Attachment 136217
congrats!!!!!