Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-15-2013, 08:53 AM   #1
CntryMama
Banned - User Requested
seller
seller

Delete

I am selling part of my newborn stash to fund my DH graduation gift. Selling the prefolds and flats only as a lot right now because they are so heavy and it would not be worth it to split! Everything comes from a smoke and pet free home.

Asking $100ppd for everything below:

12 GMD Orange Edge Prefolds Seconds, brand new unbleached, washed twice but never used yet (we are due in August!)

6 GMD Yellow Edge Prefolds Seconds, brand new unbleached, washed twice but never used yet

12 GMD Yellow Edge Small Flats Bleached, no stains or issues that I can see they but I might have missed one

9 Unknown brand prefolds 4x8x4 measuring 10 wide 12 long, well loved with faint staining, really quilty and work great!

2 Homemade snapless fitteds - bought of spot, super cute and well made, one is cars the other has about half inch stiching undone can easly be stiched

2 Flip One Size Covers BNWOT Noodle Aplix, never washed or worn, EEUC Twilight Aplix used maybe 5 times!

2 Bummis newborn blue and pink circles, bought used off here and never used by me, velcro is pilly but they stick very well, I would say in GUC to VGUC

Bum Genius 4.0 Snaps Blossom, no stains or issues that I can see, elastic is super tight

I also have 2 M Megroos with snaps and doublers, they are well loved with holes on the edges of the doublers. Asking $8ppd for both or $5 with the newborn lot!

Advertisement

Last edited by CntryMama; 03-16-2013 at 09:51 AM.
CntryMama is offline   Reply With Quote