Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-02-2013, 10:55 PM   #1
bananaclip
Registered Users
seller

I just saved $X.xx buying on Craigslist!

I thought it would be fun to have a thread just about deals you scored on Craigslist. I scan the CL every day, just to see what is available/ looking for diapers.

I got this Nari Baby Hig Carrier the other day:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/re.../dp/B003U86GSY

for only $25. I drove only 2 miles to get it, and I met a gal on the streetcorner, it was fun. It is brand new. I don't know how I will like it, but I wanted to try it out. Also, I can always sell it back to the universe for $25

Advertisement

bananaclip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 12:03 AM   #2
kittenbaby77
Registered Users
seller

I saw an ad in CL for a $5 lot.... Which included: a baby monitor, two bags of baby boy clothes, 2 jumper/bouncer, 2 playpen, 5 pairs of baby shoes, socks, a few baby sweaters and jackets. A high chair, lots of baby toys ( the ones that talks/ sings/ light up).... All these filled the back of the car and truck up completely for $5. We were very very lucky.

Then there was this time I bought 15 Bungeninus pocket diapers with inserts for $30 off CL..... It was a very nice deal!!! The diapers work great!! We love CL!!

Last edited by kittenbaby77; 03-03-2013 at 12:08 AM.
kittenbaby77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:01 AM   #3
mrspopo
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: I just saved $X.xx buying on Craigslist!

Recently we scored a play kitchen for $60. It's the Ikea one that is $100 new, and DD absolutely loves it. The old one just wasn't a hit and she never used it - so we sold it for $45 (we originally paid $20 for it a few years ago).

A while ago I got a whole bunch of like-new grovia AIOs & boosters for $40. I think there were 8 diapers. I sold the pink ones and made all that money back, so the ones I did keep ended up being free.

I also got a set of bar stools for $30. She told me the wrong dimensions and I was bummed that they wouldn't work for us. After doing a little research I realized they were under priced, so I re-listed them and sold them within hours for $60!
mrspopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 05:33 AM   #4
bananaclip
Registered Users
seller

I also scored a Kelty carrier:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS.../chrisficti-20

Brand new for $40. It is for when we go on short hikes. I didn't want a massive system with a canopy, babe can wear a hat.
bananaclip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 06:45 AM   #5
KaleidoscopeEyes
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Got a nice rainbow vac for $100 recently, I looooove it
Super crunchy, atheist, vegetarian, liberal WOH and student mama to 4 wonderful, smart homeschooling kids Wesley 16, Seth 9, Pandora Moonlilly 5 and Nevermore Stargazer 2, married to my awesome sahd artist hubby and partner to my amazing writer/techy boyfriend
KaleidoscopeEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 07:31 AM   #6
tesslouise
Registered Users
seller
seller

3 dozen prepped, unused capri-size prefolds for DD#1 a couple years ago for about $20. They're still going strong.
Amelia, married to Bear since 12/31/04; our daughter Rowan was born 8/6/09; our daughter Sapphira was born 8/17/12; due with DD3 6/17/15 (but after one two weeks late and one three weeks early, I'm not expecting a due-date baby!)
tesslouise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 07:35 AM   #7
BrookeMolly
Registered Users

Love! I need to start searching there again.
BrookeMolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 07:47 AM   #8
KaleidoscopeEyes
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i sold 17 large FB with 32 inserts on there for $100. i just wanted them gone so i priced to move
Super crunchy, atheist, vegetarian, liberal WOH and student mama to 4 wonderful, smart homeschooling kids Wesley 16, Seth 9, Pandora Moonlilly 5 and Nevermore Stargazer 2, married to my awesome sahd artist hubby and partner to my amazing writer/techy boyfriend
KaleidoscopeEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 09:49 AM   #9
Computermama
Banned

My Mood:

Not Craigslist, but a local facebook BST group - got a gently used snowsuit for DD1 who had an unexpected growth spurt. $160 TCP suit for $20 with an extra set of snowpants.
Computermama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 10:00 AM   #10
coquelicot
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Got a never-used Moby Wrap for $25. Still in original box and had receipt. The guy even brought it to my house as I'd just had surgery and couldn't drive.