Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-08-2013, 04:45 PM   #1
Mrs. Sunshine
Registered Users
seller
seller

What to do...

So two weeks ago I sent items for a trade with a super nice mama. She got her items after a few days and mine seems to have been lost in shipping. I contacted the last usps distribution center the pkg was at on the 24th of Feb and they said it had left there and they dont know what happened to it after that. My question is am I just out those items I sent out to get nothing in return? TIA

Advertisement

Mrs. Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 04:55 AM   #2
lfw802
Registered Users
seller

Can you file an insurance claim with USPS? If you have tracking and they can't find it, then they will honor the claim.
lfw802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 05:50 AM   #3
Mrs. Sunshine
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: What to do...

Will they do that even if we didnt pay extrafor the insurance?
Mrs. Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 08:51 AM   #4
booty hunter
Queen of Funny Auotcorrects
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Sunshine View Post
Will they do that even if we didnt pay extrafor the insurance?
No they won't pay insurance on it unless the seller purchased insurance on the package if it was in the US(I think the Canada has some sort of automatic insurance,not sure). But I believe pp rules state the seller is responsible for making sure the package gets delivered not just mailed. Not sure how it would work with a trade if no money was exchanged. I would contact the mama and see what she wants to do. If you can't agree on a solution,I would contact a mod.
Old 03-09-2013, 12:12 PM   #5
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdhutier View Post
No they won't pay insurance on it unless the seller purchased insurance on the package if it was in the US(I think the Canada has some sort of automatic insurance,not sure). But I believe pp rules state the seller is responsible for making sure the package gets delivered not just mailed. Not sure how it would work with a trade if no money was exchanged. I would contact the mama and see what she wants to do. If you can't agree on a solution,I would contact a mod.
this is correct. If taken to Paypal, the other person would need to either send back your items or send you Paypal for them and unfortunately be out their end until it's found. It really stinks for the other party, and hopefully you can come to an agreement like she sends back half or something so you're not both out everything.
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote