Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-20-2013, 07:21 PM   #91
lyn1270
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: HS Weight Loss Thread- March

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVazquez View Post
I am almost afraid to exercise at home. I know I'll trip over someone's toy and end up with broken bones lol!
LOL! yep!!

AFM: bad eating choices today!! egads!! biscuit w/vegan butter, french fries, and to top it off.....smores....smh!! oh lawd!

i guess the only upside is i made the smores & fries my supper and i won't be eating anything else tonite

Advertisement

lyn1270 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 01:50 PM   #92
lyn1270
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi. I'm Lyn. I make bad eating choices grrrr.

today.....hummingbird cake cupcake, hummus, and some chips.

grr....granted the hummus wasn't totally bad, but jeez, the cake & the chips.....grrr.....i need my mouth sewn shut LOLOLOL
Old 03-21-2013, 02:04 PM   #93
7mom7
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyn1270 View Post
Hi. I'm Lyn. I make bad eating choices grrrr.
This is how I feel at WW! Hahaha!

AFM: Yesterday and today were ok. I've been eating a lighter breakfast and saving some more points for lunch/dinner/late snacks which is when I tend to be more hungry. It's working well. I've also been drinking LOTS of water with lemon and I can tell a difference already. It seems to be flushing things out and helping me to lose the weight faster. I've already lost 1.2 since Monday by increasing my water.
7mom7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 02:02 PM   #94
lyn1270
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

grrrr....maintaining my wt loss this week, but not losing anything. directly correlated to what is going in my mouth ....smh....
Old 03-23-2013, 09:51 AM   #95
7mom7
Registered Users

Just checking in...so far so good. I think I've lost another couple of pounds this week but we'll see what the scale says on Monday. Knowing I have to weigh on Monday really keeps me in check over the weekend. I didn't get all my water in for the past 2 days so I need to focus on that this weekend.
Old 03-25-2013, 07:31 AM   #96
lyn1270
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

lost 1/2 lbs last week, and given my emotional eating status, i'll take it! LOL! trying to be good this week as this weekend is Easter and my family will be here. this is the first time in prob 10yrs that all of us have gotten together...my extended family, that is. It's a tense set of relationships at best, but I'm praying it stays calm and peaceful on Sunday As long as my mom doesn't drive me head first into the hummingbird cake, I'll be just fine
Old 03-25-2013, 11:26 AM   #97
7mom7
Registered Users

I'm supposed to have my WW meeting today but I don't think I can make it I don't want this to become a habit but there's just too much going on today to make it work. I weighed his morning and I was down 1 pound for the week which is weird b/c yesterday I was down 2.2 pounds for the week. I did start my period today so maybe that's why? Oh well, a loss is a loss and it's way better than a gain!
Old 03-25-2013, 05:06 PM   #98
Mamatif
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hi! I am a homeschooling mom and I recently had my fourth baby. I love being at home, but find that I am super busy and can hardly carve out time to exercise...although I LOVE IT! I starting doing the AdvoCare 24 day challenge and 7 days in, I've already lost 4 lbs! I didn't buy anything from AdvoCare, although I'm sure they have great products. I just wanted to use up my own supplements and not spend money. The challenge is easy to do if you are able to prep your own lean protein, low-glycemic carbs, veggies and fruits. I am NEVER hungry and I feel like I am always eating...I didn't even start out with too much to lose, just 15 lbs or so.

I am also jogging a couple nights a week and trying to exercise with the kids throughout the week. I feel really great and I am so happy I found something that 1.) WORKS and 2.) DOESN'T COST MONEY and 3.) DOESN'T REQUIRE ME TO LEARN HOW TO COUNT CALORIES OR POINTS.

Google "advocare nursing moms" to get the eating plan! I am in the 10 Day Challenge section right now.
Mamatif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 05:56 PM   #99
boogamama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi Ladies! Just checking in. I've dropped 7 lbs. in 2 weeks (since saying goodbye to sugar/high fructose corn syrup, and moderately following the Trim Healthy Mama plan), and am 3.5 lbs. from my pre-pregnancy weight, and 15.5 lbs. from my goal weight. I'm hoping to lose the 3.5 lbs. by next week, and think it's pretty realistic at this point.

Last edited by boogamama; 03-25-2013 at 05:59 PM.
boogamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 06:28 PM   #100
lyn1270
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamatif View Post
Hi! I am a homeschooling mom and I recently had my fourth baby. I love being at home, but find that I am super busy and can hardly carve out time to exercise...although I LOVE IT! I starting doing the AdvoCare 24 day challenge and 7 days in, I've already lost 4 lbs! I didn't buy anything from AdvoCare, although I'm sure they have great products. I just wanted to use up my own supplements and not spend money. The challenge is easy to do if you are able to prep your own lean protein, low-glycemic carbs, veggies and fruits. I am NEVER hungry and I feel like I am always eating...I didn't even start out with too much to lose, just 15 lbs or so.

I am also jogging a couple nights a week and trying to exercise with the kids throughout the week. I feel really great and I am so happy I found something that 1.) WORKS and 2.) DOESN'T COST MONEY and 3.) DOESN'T REQUIRE ME TO LEARN HOW TO COUNT CALORIES OR POINTS.

Google "advocare nursing moms" to get the eating plan! I am in the 10 Day Challenge section right now.
welcome! i have friend that does advocare and loves it. she dropped 40lbs in about 3 months and just raves about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogamama View Post
Hi Ladies! Just checking in. I've dropped 7 lbs. in 2 weeks (since saying goodbye to sugar/high fructose corn syrup, and moderately following the Trim Healthy Mama plan), and am 3.5 lbs. from my pre-pregnancy weight, and 15.5 lbs. from my goal weight. I'm hoping to lose the 3.5 lbs. by next week, and think it's pretty realistic at this point.

WTG mama!

@7mom7....it's prob just your period. i'm always good for an extra 2lbs when AF is around :/