Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2013, 10:05 PM   #11
~*~Sunflower~*~
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,512
Re: WWYD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotherMoonPads View Post
Can I ask why that was your first instinct? (I'm genuinely curious-WAHMs are not perfect people, we make mistakes and most of us would genuinely like to know to be able to fix the problem ).
Because I am in a bad mood & have been lied to & taken advantage of one too many times lately? LOL. I said it was my first instinct. Clearly I did not act on it.

Advertisement

~*~Sunflower~*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:06 PM   #12
~*~Sunflower~*~
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,512
Re: WWYD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmamakelsey View Post
So you haven't seen it in person yet, I assume? Are you sure it's not just a regular priority mailing envelope, not a bubble flat rate one?
As stated in the OP, I got the pkg today. I'm certain of the packaging. LOL.
~*~Sunflower~*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:09 PM   #13
MommaMal's Avatar
MommaMal
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Maine
Posts: 802
My Mood:
I would pm her and ask for a refund. Maybe she forgot to refund you the difference? Hopefully she makes it right
__________________

"Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got."-Janis Joplin
MommaMal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:12 PM   #14
~*~Sunflower~*~
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,512
Re: WWYD?

And I feel a little attacked here! I did not do anything wrong. I have wanted to leave neg feedback *numerous* times - and it was warranted, but did not. I have only left neg once - years ago!

I have had a badddd day(s) & was pretty disappointed when I realized the way it had been shipped. I'm not usually a confrontational person & would usually just be mad & not even PM the seller. Today - well, I PM'd nicely.
~*~Sunflower~*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:14 PM   #15
MotherMoonPads's Avatar
MotherMoonPads
Formerly: KeepYourBabyClose
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Medford, Oregon
Posts: 20,638
My Mood:
Re: WWYD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~Sunflower~*~ View Post
And I feel a little attacked here! I did not do anything wrong. I have wanted to leave neg feedback *numerous* times - and it was warranted, but did not. I have only left neg once - years ago!

I have had a badddd day(s) & was pretty disappointed when I realized the way it had been shipped. I'm not usually a confrontational person & would usually just be mad & not even PM the seller. Today - well, I PM'd nicely.
I'm sorry, I am not trying to make you feel attacked at all. You certainly didn't do anything wrong.

It is just a frustration of mine personally, as a WAHM, that the first instinct is not to go to the seller when there is a problem.

I'm sorry that you had a bad day, and I hope it gets better soon.
__________________
Denelle, WAHM to Gwen (17) Z (17)Ezekiel (6) Eleanor (my homebirth baby is now 4!)
MotherMoonPads Reusable Cloth Menstrual Pads, Restocking Daily, Quick Shipping!
Saving your body & the Earth, One cycle at a time
MotherMoonPads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 08:29 AM   #16
bigmamakelsey's Avatar
bigmamakelsey
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Montana
Posts: 9,624
My Mood:
Re: WWYD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~Sunflower~*~ View Post
As stated in the OP, I got the pkg today. I'm certain of the packaging. LOL.
Oh, sorry. I guess when you said "asked my teenagers to verify" I thought you meant it got there but you haven't actually seen it yet.
I hope your day picks up and she makes it right!
__________________
K&K My little firecracker Lennon 10.09, crying before he fully emerged and My little sweetheart Indi 6.12, born smiling
bigmamakelsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 12:14 PM   #17
~*~Sunflower~*~
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,512
Re: WWYD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmamakelsey View Post
Oh, sorry. I guess when you said "asked my teenagers to verify" I thought you meant it got there but you haven't actually seen it yet.
I hope your day picks up and she makes it right!
No, I was asking them to verify that it was the same exact envelope that I use to ship.

And - I got schooled. She informed me that the envelope she used - thought a priority bag - is not flat rate. I have always chosen flat rate envelope on paypal & used that bag to ship & I guess I was flat wrong & have been making out like a bandit. So, in the end I was foolish after all!
~*~Sunflower~*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 01:17 PM   #18
Rdesonia's Avatar
Rdesonia
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 5,687
My Mood:
Re: WWYD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~Sunflower~*~ View Post
No, I was asking them to verify that it was the same exact envelope that I use to ship.

And - I got schooled. She informed me that the envelope she used - thought a priority bag - is not flat rate. I have always chosen flat rate envelope on paypal & used that bag to ship & I guess I was flat wrong & have been making out like a bandit. So, in the end I was foolish after all!
Did it look like this?
https://store.usps.com/store/browse/...atMSS_FlatRate

I can fit 7 yards of a woven(s) in a regular flat rate envelope if folded correctly. I haven't used the padded flat rate envelopes that you have to order (free from USPS) but I understand that you can fit even more in there. It would be sad if she was paying priority when she could be paying flat rate. Maybe she doesn't know that she can use the above and could be saving her customers a ton.
Usually if the envelope is not an option... I use a regional box. Flat rate regional is usually cheaper than other flat rate boxes.



I'm glad your issue was resolved !
__________________
Sahm married to a wonderful man who does the dishes with DS 11/18/02 and DD 7/11/11

My Come Swag with me! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/rdesonia
Rdesonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 02:24 PM   #19
KumfyKozies's Avatar
KumfyKozies
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Somewhere underneath my yarn and fabric hoard in the US of A
Posts: 8,785
My Mood:
Re: WWYD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotherMoonPads View Post
I'm sorry, I am not trying to make you feel attacked at all. You certainly didn't do anything wrong.

It is just a frustration of mine personally, as a WAHM, that the first instinct is not to go to the seller when there is a problem.

I'm sorry that you had a bad day, and I hope it gets better soon.
I hope the WAHM makes the difference in shipping right for you.
__________________
Meg- blessed with four living miracles & my dream guy of ten years
Always missing our Asher Joel, born to Heaven 1/29/15
Creating Essence- My Crafty and Stuff Blog
KumfyKozies™- Etsy Shop
KumfyKozies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 07:23 PM   #20
Huxley's Avatar
Huxley
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Ontario
Posts: 1,886
My Mood:
Re: WWYD?

I'd want to know that happened before if I was dealing with this business. Maybe once everything is fixed mention it in the feedback (even if you just mention that there was a problem and it was made right)
__________________
Single mama to my sweet little girl [03/27/2012]
Huxley is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.