Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-23-2013, 11:59 AM   #91
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOTWMommy

Did I miss where you took a digi??!!! I loathe blue dye even in digis. FRER has a 2 pack with 1 digi and 1 with two lines, I loved those. I think it looks promising!!!!!
Digi was neg after a one hour hold I was impatient!!!

Soryr fro typos. Setn by iPhone.

Advertisement

I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 06:26 AM   #92
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Positives this morning on both tests from my newest lot. Negatives on other lots and FRER. I googled the lot # and there's been lots of false positives with a few betas to prove it. I tested the lot in question with saline and it was stark white. My ovacue indicated my progesterone spike from two days ago dropped dramatically and my temp spike yesterday fell to two tenths below cover line. I've been testing with this lot for a week and they have all been stark white until yesterday. Todays test was lighter than yesterdays. Was this another chemical?

ETA: did the final check before the toss and one of the other lot tests had a squinter line. Other three were white. That makes me think chemical.
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...

Last edited by Hope4More; 03-24-2013 at 06:47 AM.
Old 03-24-2013, 06:36 AM   #93
dworth629
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope4More
Positives this morning on both tests from my newest lot. Negatives on other lots and FRER. I googled the lot # and there's been lots of false positives with a few betas to prove it. Great. Because I needed that this weekend.

So sorry mama ! Lots of hugs and prayers
Old 03-25-2013, 10:15 AM   #94
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC after a loss - March/April 2013

well like I said, I too had a few evaps on those pink tests. sucked cause it got my hopes up recently.

this weekend we painted the entire living room that needed it bad. redid a few things, new lamps and changing pics around... kept me busy and mind off things. now today looking at a negative test, I am mad, feeling like we may never have a baby. and do I even want to do it?... my kids have been awful lately/selfish and yet that also makes me miss the innocence of a new babe who just sleeps and eats. but then again, the demands on less sleep and little free time to one self of stressful.
i feel like things happen for a reason. and me not being pregnant now is because we have things to get done and work out. (lots of stress w my ex over child support right now and I take the kids more than the proposed court order so I feel like a used taxi driver/restaurant) all that alone makes me want to take anxiety meds cause we fight constantly over it. my ex takes advantage of me.

i guess my biggest worry is, altho i got pregnant really fast after the major miscarriage, they didnt stay. you are hyper fertile after a loss so perhaps in another few months- i wont be fertile. it all sorta depressing.
Old 03-25-2013, 10:53 AM   #95
daisy0306
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I worry as well that I won't be as fertile now that my one month hyper fertile is over. I worry that maybe I won't be able to carry another baby because I lost one. Worry sucks.

day 3 of eggy discharge. I feel like I got kicked in the cervix. Definitely ovulating. Next month we move to NTNP.
daisy0306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 02:12 PM   #96
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
The results are in- there is no nodule even visible on the CT scan!

Old 03-25-2013, 02:43 PM   #97
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope4More
The results are in- there is no nodule even visible on the CT scan!

That is awesome and the best update ever.
Old 03-25-2013, 06:31 PM   #98
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

lovely update mama. what was the "nodule" then?
Old 03-25-2013, 07:02 PM   #99
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by homebirthmom
lovely update mama. what was the "nodule" then?
I had two radiologists and my family doctor look at 3 different X-rays and confirmed a nodule. The same doctor confirmed that "she can't explain it, but there is just nothing there now". If you'd like my explanation, see my avi.

Old 03-25-2013, 07:13 PM   #100
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
I had two radiologists and my family doctor look at 3 different X-rays and confirmed a nodule. The same doctor confirmed that "she can't explain it, but there is just nothing there now". If you'd like my explanation, see my avi.

Such good news momma!! Are you still testing? Has AF showed. Hoping for you!!

Homebirthmom - wanted to send hugs your way. I hate feeling like what your describing but alas understand all to well.
Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
fishingfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote