Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-12-2013, 09:32 AM   #11
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC after a loss - March/April 2013

I thought about giving in and testing this morning (8dpo) but when I tempted I had a major dip (shot up to 98.6 yesterday and then WAY down to 97.3 today) so I will try to wait until at least Thursday. If my cheapies come today, I may start tomorrow, but we'll see. According to FF, AF is due Sat.

Advertisement

Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 01:56 PM   #12
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Got blue on the ovacue yesterday, so we're catching an egg this weekend!

Soryr fro typos. Setn by iPhone.
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 05:31 PM   #13
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishie Kisses View Post
I thought about giving in and testing this morning (8dpo) but when I tempted I had a major dip (shot up to 98.6 yesterday and then WAY down to 97.3 today) so I will try to wait until at least Thursday. If my cheapies come today, I may start tomorrow, but we'll see. According to FF, AF is due Sat.
Will be KMFX for you to not see your guest and instead to get 2 lovely lines!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post

Go GET EM girlie! Seriously, twice a day from now until Monday!!

AFM CD21 not sure if I O'd or not. On a regular cycle I would be getting my AF on Sat. or Sun. No tests in the house which is another blessing and helping me keep less obsessive. Feeling pretty good both physically and emotionally.
Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
fishingfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 07:24 PM   #14
daisy0306
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
X my fingers for a BFP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post

Last edited by daisy0306; 03-12-2013 at 08:06 PM.
daisy0306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 07:51 PM   #15
NOTWMommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope4More

Yay!!! FX mama!
"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD" Joshua 24:15
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3ec49c
NOTWMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 09:59 PM   #16
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Ok...tomorrow will be 9dpo...cheapies didn't come today, but I am still itching to test! I have some DTs. Should I test in the morning??
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Old 03-12-2013, 10:12 PM   #17
holocene
Registered Users

Quote:
Ok...tomorrow will be 9dpo...cheapies didn't come today, but I am still itching to test! I have some DTs. Should I test in the morning??
Yes!

I'm Evah, I have a 21 month old son, and suffered a miscarriage just before Christmas. We've been ttc since June. I decided not to use opks or chart (as much) this cycle. I'm not too sure which day I o'ed, but based on cervical position and mucous, I'd say I'm about 4dpo.

Obviously, there's nothing happening yet... all I've got is the beginnings of a yeast infection.

♡ evah - mama to sam & ari.
holocene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 05:43 AM   #18
haydn'smommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
II'm not sure exactly what is going on with this month. My temps stayed super high (98.2) after the mc. They finally dropped after 1 wk and went back to my normal 97.2ish, but i also noticed O signs the last few days...watery to eggwhite cm/crampy/increased libido. I'm on cd 13 or 14 i think. I'm just sort of hanging out and letting my body recover. I'm not doing opks and i'm not religiously charting.
Keep fingers crossed for me this week. I'm going to hear if i got the new job today or tomorrow and i want it so bad!!
SO to my big papa, stepmom to the fabulous Ben, and mama to my tornado of destruction, Haydn 3.2.07, my precious monkey Emerson 9.8.09 and my two angel babies 1.20.13 and 3.1.13, and cautiously with a miracle
haydn'smommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 08:02 AM   #19
daisy0306
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Test!

Quote:
Originally Posted by holocene View Post
Yes!

I'm Evah, I have a 21 month old son, and suffered a miscarriage just before Christmas. We've been ttc since June. I decided not to use opks or chart (as much) this cycle. I'm not too sure which day I o'ed, but based on cervical position and mucous, I'd say I'm about 4dpo.

Obviously, there's nothing happening yet... all I've got is the beginnings of a yeast infection.
Sorry for your loss

Quote:
Originally Posted by haydn'smommy View Post
II'm not sure exactly what is going on with this month. My temps stayed super high (98.2) after the mc. They finally dropped after 1 wk and went back to my normal 97.2ish, but i also noticed O signs the last few days...watery to eggwhite cm/crampy/increased libido. I'm on cd 13 or 14 i think. I'm just sort of hanging out and letting my body recover. I'm not doing opks and i'm not religiously charting.
Keep fingers crossed for me this week. I'm going to hear if i got the new job today or tomorrow and i want it so bad!!
Whats' the new job? x my fingers you get it!

We're just hanging out today. I decided again walking the kids to school, there is a snowfall warning and I don't want to get us caught if the weather turns bad by this afternoon. Plus AF is here, my second cycle after my loss and it so SO heavy.
daisy0306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 09:08 AM   #20
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
There is undoubtedly something there well within the time limit but I can't get it to show up on my camera phone. I'm hoping it darkens up by the time I get back from school drop off so I can take a decent picture.