Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 03-18-2013, 08:17 PM   #21
Registered Users
Re: Zion Rebecca is here!

Originally Posted by happymama1 View Post
She's beautiful! Congrats!

My youngest was coombs positive. We have an RH factor, and she was my first one that had a positive blood type. We also have ABO incompatability, so all of my babies have had first got to come home just fine, my son had to be under the billi-lights in the NICU for 3 days, and my youngest was sent home with a billi-blanket which worked just fine. I hope that she is already home with you by now!!
no RH factor for us, just the ABO incompatibility. The first night they kept her i had just been discharged, but was still in my room, which they didn't need so i got to stay, and they just used that bili-blanket, but it wasn't enough for her. She was a very cute little glow worm though! that morning they took her up to the nicu for the full lights. Then a bunch of babies were born and they needed my room! it was horrible going home with an empty car seat! i was only home for about 5 hours (to be with our three year old, while daddy got to visit Zion) before i went back, and luckily they found a room for me for that night so i didn't have to leave her again! The next day they let us go with strict instructions to follow up, her follow up was OK, but now she doesn't look at all yellow, so i think it's all cleared up! i didn't like the extra hospital stay, but i'm glad she's healthy and home with us now!

i my boys! Accimus 08.05, Judah Bear 01.08 and Titus Hawk 11.09 And expecting our first PINK baby March '13
Will knit for yarn!
hcokasil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 09:47 PM   #22
Registered Users
My Mood:

so glad you are home now!! thanks for the update (and the reminder that I might have to deal with this b/c I had kind of forgotten about the possibility)
wife to mama to my
never forgetting my tiny babies 11/13/09, 4/12/2012, 5/24/2012, 4/22/2014
hoping for another baby
happymama1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 03:49 PM   #23
Registered Users

Congrats Lisa!!!!
Like Me on Facebook!!!HERE
KaysieW003 is offline   Reply With Quote