Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2013, 07:20 PM   #21
lovebabies's Avatar
lovebabies
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: WA
Posts: 1,635
My Mood:
We just found out today, so we haven't had a chance to tell anyone yet! (Well, I've been on here, of course, and my ddc from May 2012 knows.) I think we will Skype my family tonight to announce to them. I'm already 6w1d.

Advertisement

__________________
Wife to the love of my life, and Mama to four precious little ones and a baby coming in October!
lovebabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 10:30 AM   #22
MamanMoore's Avatar
MamanMoore
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Manitoba, Canada
Posts: 505
My Mood:
Well we told the kids yesterday, so I kind of think my four year old will just tell everyone.
__________________
Catholic Maman to 6 , 3 and 1
And wife to my blessing of a DH 2007
MamanMoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 10:56 AM   #23
Fishie Kisses's Avatar
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: SJV, CA
Posts: 17,654
My Mood:
Re: When/How are you announcing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamanMoore View Post
Well we told the kids yesterday, so I kind of think my four year old will just tell everyone.
that's exactly why we HAVEN'T told the kids haha

Told my in-laws over the weekend. Told my mom yesterday when she was here to visit. She is SOOOOOO excited. I don't think she was this excited with any of my kids so far haha. I think it's because she experienced several miscarriages (8 in all) so she understands the beauty of a rainbow baby. And I'm due the same day she was due with me lol
__________________
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 11:56 AM   #24
lovebabies's Avatar
lovebabies
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: WA
Posts: 1,635
My Mood:
We told my parents and sister last night, and I texted the news to my brother and SIL this morning, so my side all knows. Still figuring out how to tell my hubby's family...they all live near us, so I don't know if we'll get them all together, or what. Our kids know, and they're super excited! They were talking at dinner last night about whether it was a brother or sister. It was really sweet.
__________________
Wife to the love of my life, and Mama to four precious little ones and a baby coming in October!
lovebabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 12:00 PM   #25
Fishie Kisses's Avatar
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: SJV, CA
Posts: 17,654
My Mood:
Re: When/How are you announcing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebabies View Post
We told my parents and sister last night, and I texted the news to my brother and SIL this morning, so my side all knows. Still figuring out how to tell my hubby's family...they all live near us, so I don't know if we'll get them all together, or what. Our kids know, and they're super excited! They were talking at dinner last night about whether it was a brother or sister. It was really sweet.
that's adorable. DS1 and DS2 have been insistent on a sister for a LOOOONG time. I'm really nervous about how they'll react if it's another brother.
__________________
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 12:07 PM   #26
lovebabies's Avatar
lovebabies
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: WA
Posts: 1,635
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishie Kisses

that's adorable. DS1 and DS2 have been insistent on a sister for a LOOOONG time. I'm really nervous about how they'll react if it's another brother.
Dd1 (3.5 years) said, "I want a baby sister like A". DS (2 years) said, "I want a baby brother like me!" And he kept asking, "where is it? What's its name?"
__________________
Wife to the love of my life, and Mama to four precious little ones and a baby coming in October!
lovebabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 12:10 PM   #27
MamanMoore's Avatar
MamanMoore
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Manitoba, Canada
Posts: 505
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebabies

Dd1 (3.5 years) said, "I want a baby sister like A". DS (2 years) said, "I want a baby brother like me!" And he kept asking, "where is it? What's its name?"
So sweet!
DS1 so the pregnancy test (FRER so it has the two lines) and he kept asking if that meant I had TWO babies. He's be hoping for twins for a while now.
__________________
Catholic Maman to 6 , 3 and 1
And wife to my blessing of a DH 2007
MamanMoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 01:20 PM   #28
lovebabies's Avatar
lovebabies
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: WA
Posts: 1,635
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamanMoore

So sweet!
DS1 so the pregnancy test (FRER so it has the two lines) and he kept asking if that meant I had TWO babies. He's be hoping for twins for a while now.
Ahhh! How cute is that! It's so fun having the bigger kids be excited.
__________________
Wife to the love of my life, and Mama to four precious little ones and a baby coming in October!
lovebabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 09:41 PM   #29
MamanMoore's Avatar
MamanMoore
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Manitoba, Canada
Posts: 505
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebabies

Ahhh! How cute is that! It's so fun having the bigger kids be excited.
I know!
Today we were dining some school works and a worksheet said to draw a grouping of five things. At first DS1 said "uh, why doesn't it say four!" Then he paused and had a lightbulb moment "Wait we have a new baby, so we are five!" He wanted to be able to draw our family, and then ralised he could :love:
__________________
Catholic Maman to 6 , 3 and 1
And wife to my blessing of a DH 2007
MamanMoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 01:30 PM   #30
lovebabies's Avatar
lovebabies
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: WA
Posts: 1,635
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamanMoore

I know!
Today we were dining some school works and a worksheet said to draw a grouping of five things. At first DS1 said "uh, why doesn't it say four!" Then he paused and had a lightbulb moment "Wait we have a new baby, so we are five!" He wanted to be able to draw our family, and then ralised he could :love:
__________________
Wife to the love of my life, and Mama to four precious little ones and a baby coming in October!
lovebabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.