Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-18-2013, 01:28 PM   #21
kaydove
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairycat
Lately I have had wonderful luck with oils kaydove, no need to burn anything and it's subtle. I would mix prosperity herbs, and some things to remove obstacles in a blend, do a tiny bit of energy work over the top. Take a great bath/shower maybe a little salt scrub to cleanse your and get you ready, then apply the oil to your chakras as you get ready for your interview, with a touch up before your head into the interview. Simple and subtle, but I love to work with oils.
I love that! If I make it smell good to DH, he would love to wear it! Great idea. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Advertisement

ISO: free or cheap shipping to or within Mexico.
kaydove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 09:34 PM   #22
musicmom2x
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pagan families thread!

I have been working on Manifestation with a friend of mine and after a few discussions and tweaking a few things he was able to get out of the job he hated and into his dream job. It was really awesome. I would look into some techniques that work for you and it gets easier and easier the more you do it.
Old 04-04-2013, 09:25 PM   #23
kaydove
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Update: DH got his dream job!! We're moving back to Seattle! I found an Earthy shop here so I bought a green prosperity candle and heart candle holder and lit the candle while he was interviewing. I think it helped because he was offered an awesome salary and an amazing move package!!!! So excited!

Off topic - since DDs birthday is in February, just after Yule and Christmas, I'm thinking about making one of the spring/summer Pagan holidays a gift giving holiday. For me growing up, I got presents on Christmas, April birthday, and back to school supplies, not a lot in between. For little toddlers 6 months is a huge development change and I want to get her a couple age appropriate toys at 18 months. Since I grew up having to wait for gifts, needing a reason is ingrained in me. Do you think Beltane, Ludghnassah, or Midsummer would be a more major gift holiday?

ISO: free or cheap shipping to or within Mexico.
kaydove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 01:37 PM   #24
Fairycat
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Personally I would lean towards Summer Solstice as it is just opposite of the Winter and for me it was always a personal favorite holiday, and you can argue it is the winter solstice for the Southern Hemisphere too hehe!

Beltane is too much a grown up holiday to me

And Congrats to your DH!
Fairycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 02:39 PM   #25
jennayoung99
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I just found this, thanks for making this thread.
Old 04-10-2013, 03:06 PM   #26
Scarlett's mommy
Registered Users

Ooh I'm glad this got bumped up. another eclectic pagan here. I love the "holidays" but never seem to have the time to prepare anything special for them.
Old 04-14-2013, 04:39 PM   #27
annin118
Registered Users

My Mood:

I'm so excited i found this! i've been dabbling for years and identify as a kitchen witch mostly,and hubby is Astru. I normally make a big meal and another pagan friend and her fiance enjoy it with us. Id love to get my little one more involved but I dont trust her in the kitchen much yet.(she washes lots of veggies)
annin118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 04:50 PM   #28
PrettyinPink89
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaydove View Post
Update: DH got his dream job!! We're moving back to Seattle! I found an Earthy shop here so I bought a green prosperity candle and heart candle holder and lit the candle while he was interviewing. I think it helped because he was offered an awesome salary and an amazing move package!!!! So excited!

Off topic - since DDs birthday is in February, just after Yule and Christmas, I'm thinking about making one of the spring/summer Pagan holidays a gift giving holiday. For me growing up, I got presents on Christmas, April birthday, and back to school supplies, not a lot in between. For little toddlers 6 months is a huge development change and I want to get her a couple age appropriate toys at 18 months. Since I grew up having to wait for gifts, needing a reason is ingrained in me. Do you think Beltane, Ludghnassah, or Midsummer would be a more major gift holiday?

Yay!!!!
PrettyinPink89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 04:22 PM   #29
AzulMariposa
Registered Users
seller

I would like to say hello as well My husband and I are loosely pagan (I like the description kaydove posted) but have kept religion away from our children thus far. We will be studying world religions in the fall and will allow them to explore religion freely and choose what feels right to them.
Old 05-11-2013, 10:34 AM   #30
earthflower
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I have a question, is shamanism integrated with paganism? Imo they may influence but they are separate at the same time.
earthflower is offline   Reply With Quote