Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-16-2013, 08:10 PM   #1
TooBusyBearcubs
Registered Users
Formerly: K**ten
seller

My Mood:
Cincinnati Convention (GHC)

Is anyone going to this? Been there before?
We are only able to get there on Friday afternoon, so we'll miss a bunch of the Thursday and Friday morning workshops. The website says that they will be recorded and available for purchase at the conference, but they don't say how much they will cost. Does anyone know how much the recordings cost? We're trying to budget accordingly.
Thanks a bunch!

Advertisement

TooBusyBearcubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 09:00 PM   #2
BargainAmy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Cincinnati Convention (GHC)

I went two years ago. I think they were $50? I don't remember clearly because I didn't purchase them. It was a great time. We're actually going again this year. Can't wait!
BargainAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 08:16 AM   #3
BinahYeteirah
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I hope you don't mind my engaging in a little friendly thread hijack.

I've considered going to the Cincinnati Convention in the past, but it seemed like so much of what was on offer had a heavy Christian flavor. Have any non-Christians gone and felt that it wasn't too off-putting?
BinahYeteirah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 03:37 PM   #4
TooBusyBearcubs
Registered Users
Formerly: K**ten
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BargainAmy View Post
I went two years ago. I think they were $50? I don't remember clearly because I didn't purchase them. It was a great time. We're actually going again this year. Can't wait!
$50!? Holy mackerel. Thanks for the response, Amy...but my goodness, I hope that cost has come down! Seems awfully pricey after already paying for the conference registration. I guess we'll be going to as many of those as we can fit in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BinahYeteirah View Post
I hope you don't mind my engaging in a little friendly thread hijack.
I've considered going to the Cincinnati Convention in the past, but it seemed like so much of what was on offer had a heavy Christian flavor. Have any non-Christians gone and felt that it wasn't too off-putting?
I don't mind. This will be our first year going, but I think it is pretty heavy on the Christian stuff. It is organized by a Christian group, I believe, and most of the speakers are Christians. That's ok with me, because we're Christians, but I can see how you would be a little hesitant. That said, if (like me) you are interested in getting your hands on some curriculum before purchasing, I would still encourage you to go.

Last edited by TooBusyBearcubs; 03-21-2013 at 03:58 PM.
TooBusyBearcubs is offline   Reply With Quote