Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-21-2013, 03:39 AM   #21
sterlids
Registered Users
seller

Re: who still has a belly dweller?

yeah i was pretty bummed but not surprised. not even gonna anticipate any contractions this weekend. just gonna enjoy our last weekend as a family of 3. my son doesn't have school tomorrow so i'm gonna ask him if there is anything special he would like to do. i am excited that i could have her some time monday evening if the foley bulb starts labor.

Advertisement

Old 03-22-2013, 01:57 PM   #22
roseyroberts
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Well today is my "official" due date...but by my calculations (the one and only time we dtd unprotected..2 days after my period) would make me 7 days overdue today.
Come on little man! My belly feels like its about to.rip in half! And the itching is driving me nuts!
Old 03-23-2013, 01:52 PM   #23
twinpossible
Registered Users

My Mood:

Me too!! Yesterday was my due date and I am starting to feel like this pregnancy will never ever ever end! For the last three days my right eye has been all twitchy...it's starting to get to me This is the first baby in family history to ever go to her due date, we always have early babies!
Old 03-23-2013, 03:29 PM   #24
mollypeters
Registered Users
seller
seller

officially 4 days overdue...
mollypeters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 05:55 PM   #25
sterlids
Registered Users
seller

still pregnant here ladies. having the foley bulb placed tomorrow afternoon and really hoping that will induce my labor and that i'll have her tomorrow night. if not tomorrow night then they'll start the pit early tuesday morning.
Old 03-23-2013, 07:43 PM   #26
twinpossible
Registered Users

My Mood:

I hope things go smoothly for you, sending you labor vibes!!!
Old 03-24-2013, 06:27 AM   #27
emeyer76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Due date has officially come and gone here. Eviction is set for tomorrow though, so the countdown is on! They are starting the induction at 10am. I'll be 40+2 and that's as long as we're all comfortable with since I have GD... but without the induction I bet this one would be another 42 weeker like DS.

Last edited by emeyer76; 03-24-2013 at 06:32 AM.
emeyer76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 09:22 AM   #28
oregonmom
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeyer76 View Post
Due date has officially come and gone here. Eviction is set for tomorrow though, so the countdown is on! They are starting the induction at 10am. I'll be 40+2 and that's as long as we're all comfortable with since I have GD... but without the induction I bet this one would be another 42 weeker like DS.
I am a bit jealous that your induction is at 10am. Mine is set for this Thursday and I have to be at the hospital at 5am to do all the prep stuff and they will start the actually induction at 6am. My OB said this is standard for this hospital. I will be 41+ 2 on Thursday.
Old 03-24-2013, 01:20 PM   #29
emeyer76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by oregonmom

I am a bit jealous that your induction is at 10am. Mine is set for this Thursday and I have to be at the hospital at 5am to do all the prep stuff and they will start the actually induction at 6am. My OB said this is standard for this hospital. I will be 41+ 2 on Thursday.
Oh, that stinks! With DS it was a 6 am induction. That was an early morning! You have my sympathies and lots of well wishes . I think we lucked out because my OB is on rotation with the residents starting at 5pm that night. He totally scheduled me for his convenience, so he didn't get called in before he is on duty.
Old 03-24-2013, 03:45 PM   #30
sterlids
Registered Users
seller

today is foley bulb day for me. it should be placed around 2 pm. i'm really hoping that will induce my labor. if it doesn't my induction is tomorrow morning. we have to be at the hospital at 6 am so should start the pit around 7 am. i'm so ready to meet my daughter!