Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-17-2013, 10:55 PM   #1
earthflower
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Is this mean? Boyfriend trouble?

My bf and I have been living together for a little over a month and a half. Most of the time we are like two peas in a pod. Tonight though, I just want to go to my moms and sleep, more than anything else. We are not fighting at all, but I was laying here in bed playing on my laptop and he started playing with himself. It made feel really uncomfortable because this was not going to be including me at all and it was just really awkward. I just got up and went outside on the deck for a bit and then he went and took a shower. We had a quickie less than a hour before that. Everything seemed fine. Since his shower he is ignoring me/giving me the cold shoulder unless I talk to him first, he is laying down right next to me. I know it shouldn't be a big deal but geez. I feel really uncomfortable and bored. I know my mom would be so much more fun lol. Plus I think I would get a much better night's sleep over there. WWYD? Should I just ignore him back? I don't really want to pick a fight or anything?

Advertisement

earthflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 11:02 PM   #2
Sarah-B
Registered Users
seller
seller

Um that s really weird and awkward. Hs he done this before?! Honestly I am really strange but that might be a deal breaker for me.

You know what though if you expect this relationship to work long term you need to be willing to communicate about how this makes you feel uncomfortable.
Sarah-B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 11:11 PM   #3
earthflower
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Is this mean? Boyfriend trouble?

No, this has never happened to me before. You are right, but I don't want to make this an issue about me or our sex life by saying something to him about it. I'm not that worried about offending him I just don't want his jerking off next to me for whatever reason to be downplayed into our sex life ect.. We have sex almost daily and he didn't seem to really care about the jerking off at the time seemed like he was waiting to see how I reacted and when I pretended to not notice since he was under the blanket, I was not, I just went outside which isn't out of my norm, he got up and went and took a shower. I feel like I should say something but how without it becoming about something else entirely.
Old 03-17-2013, 11:21 PM   #4
Sarah-B
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthflower
No, this has never happened to me before. You are right, but I don't want to make this an issue about me or our sex life by saying something to him about it. I'm not that worried about offending him I just don't want his jerking off next to me for whatever reason to be downplayed into our sex life ect.. We have sex almost daily and he didn't seem to really care about the jerking off at the time seemed like he was waiting to see how I reacted and when I pretended to not notice since he was under the blanket, I was not, I just went outside which isn't out of my norm, he got up and went and took a shower. I feel like I should say something but how without it becoming about something else entirely.
Yeah that is tough. I would maybe say just casually um yeah try touching me next time rather than yourself then laugh it off. But if you didn't want to at that time then I guess I am not sure.
Maybe he though it would lead to round 2 but clearly it didn't.
Sarah-B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 11:23 PM   #5
jamieism
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Maybe he didn't intend to make you uncomfortable - maybe he was remembering the quickie and it felt good? Maybe he was offended you walked off? or embarassed you didnt respond the way he had hoped?

If it makes you uncomfortable you should have a conversation about it and try to resolve it. Find out what his side of it is and either ask him to do that when alone or find a way to see it differently so that doesn't feel uncomfortable anymore.

Not worth losing a relationship over - at least not without trying to talk it out
Old 03-17-2013, 11:28 PM   #6
earthflower
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

At first that is what I thought/hoped lol but then it was just like my 5 year old son acts when he is 'doing something out of boredom'. Yeah sex vibes weren't there and didn't seem so even for himself. I think something is going on in our relationship now, something is not right. I wonder if he is depressed or something.
Old 03-18-2013, 08:01 PM   #7
rumblepurr
Registered Users
seller
seller

Location: Second star to the right and straight on till morning!
My Mood:

In my house we "help" each other out. Maybe he wanted some help? As far as I know males never outgrow the "I'm bored - let me entertain myself" kind of thing ....
But, he might have been doing it to "break the barrier" like that ad about the BF farting and the GF taking it to the extreme to make her point.... Not to give you any idea's LOL!

rumblepurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 09:00 PM   #8
earthflower
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumblepurr View Post
But, he might have been doing it to "break the barrier" like that ad about the BF farting and the GF taking it to the extreme to make her point.... Not to give you any idea's LOL!

That is the funniest video ever Thank you for sharing!
Old 05-15-2013, 03:00 PM   #9
Dragon Companion
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Maybe he was just feeling out how you would react if he's bored and messing around? I would definitely have an open discussion about it with him. Just keep it low key.
Dragon Companion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 03:00 PM   #10
Dragon Companion
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Maybe he was just feeling out how you would react if he's bored and messing around? I would definitely have an open discussion about it with him. Just keep it low key.
Dragon Companion is offline   Reply With Quote