Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-18-2013, 10:06 AM   #1
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
implantation bleeding with clots or something else after a miscarriage?

I got pregnant in Dec and lost baby at the end of Jan. not an easy miscarriage. then I ovulated right away (about 14 days) and got pregnant again & lost. bled from March 1-9th. tested out negative again and now I am either 7dpo or 3dpo (had cramps really bad on 2 days this cycle from each side of my ovaries. which only ever happened to me last cycle too- where I think I got preggo w twins cause I had a really dark + at 7dpo)

had a massive bleed yesterday- just woke with my pj's covered and when i stood it ran all down my legs. I lost about a half cup in clots within a minute after that. cervix was open.
I had strong cramps on and off all day and very tired.
today I have a little brown at the most when i wipe. and my cervix is now high and tight. the day prior i had sex and had a brown spot and then some pink after.

can implantation bleeding be that hard? the clots were about 4 inches long and maybe 1 inch wide. some as tiny as a blueberry tho. there was NO tissue in it. i would then get what looked like strings of brown blood yesterday and today. i dont have any cramps today but my boobs are a bit tender. neg preg test.

I have only had implantation bleeding 3 other times and it was tiny. maybe as big as this line ___

UPDATE: I am pregnant

Advertisement

Last edited by homebirthmom; 03-18-2013 at 02:50 PM.
homebirthmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 10:30 AM   #2
raymark
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: implantation bleeding with clots or something else after a miscarriage?

It doesn't sound like implantation bleeding to me.
raymark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 11:28 AM   #3
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

seems really heavy to me to be it too but I did read quite a few stories on google about it, especially with twins. just want to see if anyone here had it too.
Old 03-18-2013, 02:32 PM   #4
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

now I feel bad for taking up a thread. it was implantation bleeding. I just got 2 positives
Old 03-18-2013, 02:56 PM   #5
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'd get it checked out (even if you are pregnant)

Massive clots like that sounds like there could still possibly be "products of conception" attached to you wall that is trying to remove itself.

I had massive clots like that after dd was born and there was still some placenta left in trying to detach.

And then my last m/c I had massive clots like that and it was what the drs called "products of conception" attached to my cervix.

hope you get answers.
Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 08:38 AM   #6
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

it looks like my uterine walls were just really sensitive, we DTD and that caused the major bleed. i guess it doesnt matter now. no spotting anymore. and no dr will believe that i passed that many clots unless i brought it in.
test is darker today and I am cramping away which signals to me that i am implanting further. im nervous and excited!!
Old 03-19-2013, 08:44 AM   #7
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

I bled and clotted like that for a week with my 3rd and 4th son. I get implantation bleeding each time. I get a decent amount of blood each time and with each kiddo it got worse. I thought for sure with Finn I was not pregnant. Then when I got my BFP I thought for sure I would miscarry. He is 11 months old now and sleeping on me.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 01:24 PM   #8
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

thanks for your story Kimmie!! I appreciate you posting that. makes me feel better. maybe we will be lucky and get a boy too
Old 04-01-2013, 10:08 PM   #9
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i forgot to update this post. I had a + test for just 2 days and then started bleeding a week later. so I had another early loss
Old 04-01-2013, 11:55 PM   #10
lovemybabies924
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by homebirthmom
i forgot to update this post. I had a + test for just 2 days and then started bleeding a week later. so I had another early loss
(((Hugs)))