Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-19-2013, 09:14 PM   #11
kittenbaby77
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen

Yes! This! I was admitted with a severe case of mastitis and I was unable to move, my awesome husband held my baby to my breast for very feeding, day and night until I got better.

I caught the norovirus a few weeks ago. I had nonstop vomiting for 24hrs and a 19mo who nurses ALL day..no fun nursing a crazy toddler while throwing up. hope you're 100% soon!
I am glad we are both better!! Obviously good enough to be back online here lol! Yay to having wonderful supporting husbands!!

Advertisement

kittenbaby77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 09:17 PM   #12
kittenbaby77
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdinhand
I got a stomach bug when my last lo was about a month old. And we were away from home for the holidays! I spent the first night at my mom's, even though we were staying with my in-laws (they live blocks apart). I figured it I needed my mom I could get her (dh had to go back home for work). Then next day I spent at my sister's in bed and she took the baby until he needed to eat so I could rest. That night I was feeling marginally better and I went back to my in-laws. The next day all I could do was sit in a rocking chair in their living room and nurse my baby while I also nursed Gatorade, lol. Misery!!!

Glad you are on the mend.
Oh no... What a holiday u had I am glad we all lived thru it!!! Gatorade aren't so good Anymore to me since I only drink it when I am sick lol.
Old 03-19-2013, 09:19 PM   #13
kittenbaby77
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by missdawn25
I was pregnant with dd and nursed my son the entire pregnancy. I has severe hyperemesis and vomited so badly in the beginning I lost 13 lbs and was hospitalized. I could not even keep down a sip of water. Ds still nursed, still got milk. Glad you are feeling better, eating and had help.
13 lbs?? I am glad they got u better! The problem is nursing a baby keep us from taking some med that could help us from vomiting.... Thx for sharing your story!
Old 03-19-2013, 09:54 PM   #14
birdinhand
Registered Users

Re: I am vomiting and breastfeeding

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittenbaby77 View Post
Oh no... What a holiday u had I am glad we all lived thru it!!! Gatorade aren't so good Anymore to me since I only drink it when I am sick lol.
I am generally not a Gatorade fan because it doesn't taste sweet enough to me, lol. But that day I diluted it with half water and even that felt strong! Yeah, it's not my go-to for illness, I am more of a Sprite fan when my stomach acts up.
birdinhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:36 AM   #15
kittenbaby77
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdinhand

I am generally not a Gatorade fan because it doesn't taste sweet enough to me, lol. But that day I diluted it with half water and even that felt strong! Yeah, it's not my go-to for illness, I am more of a Sprite fan when my stomach acts up.
Lol speaking of diluting a drink, I do the same thing too! Now that I just recovered from my illness, hubby went and got me ginger taste- soda.... Blah... So sweet. I should try sprite with lemon next time. Lol