Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-26-2013, 09:51 AM   #31
jen_batten
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Pumpkin Chat 3/19-3/31

Sinus and cold garbage stinks while you're pregnant. I can't breathe.

Advertisement

jen_batten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 02:54 PM   #32
danimdel
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Hi ladies! Can I join you all? I have been trying to avoid the ddc and preg forum after a loss shook me in September, but I am ready to feel happy about this and not so scared! I am due with #3 around 10-25 and excited for a pumpkin baby!
Old 04-03-2013, 05:28 PM   #33
lisathib123
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jen_batten
Sinus and cold garbage stinks while you're pregnant. I can't breathe.
I feel you on that. I'm MISERABLE!!!!!!
Old 04-03-2013, 07:10 PM   #34
jen_batten
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by danimdel View Post
Hi ladies! Can I join you all? I have been trying to avoid the ddc and preg forum after a loss shook me in September, but I am ready to feel happy about this and not so scared! I am due with #3 around 10-25 and excited for a pumpkin baby!
Hi! Of course you can join, glad to have you! Have you seen a doc yet? What are you hoping for? And all the other getting to know you questions, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisathib123 View Post
I feel you on that. I'm MISERABLE!!!!!!
I'm actually feeling mostly better now. Still kinda snotty but I can breath and smell....oddly enough the smell of strawberries in the van about made me sick today, they smelled so sickenly sweet.

I finally made my Dr appointment! I go in Thursday the 18th, I will be thirteen and a half weeks.
Old 04-03-2013, 07:14 PM   #35
lisathib123
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I just wanna stop sneezing! I have a nurse visit next week. Probably wont see the doctor until the week after. I'll be 15weeks.
Old 04-04-2013, 06:48 PM   #36
danimdel
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jen_batten

Hi! Of course you can join, glad to have you! Have you seen a doc yet? What are you hoping for? And all the other getting to know you questions, lol.
I saw the doc last week right at 10 weeks and heard the precious little heart beat . We had an u/s at 7 weeks too for "viability", but my doc doesn't do u/s at all at the office. I feel like this baby is a boy, but have no preference at all! I have one of each and love then both! The kids call the baby "he" already, so there's a 50% they are right lol. Well, they also call the baby "owl" but pretty sure it's a baby.

How is everyone feeling? I have been less sick the past couple of days so I'm hoping to moving past the nausea. I too am really congested and getting over strep and that really knocked me down for a week or so. Yuck for being sick with morning sickness
Old 04-05-2013, 08:40 AM   #37
jen_batten
Registered Users
seller
seller

I think that I'm starting to come out of the fog of exhaustion. I have been so tired that I go to bed with the kids everyday at 8:30. And still feel like I need a nap! But the last couple days have been a little better and I'm getting closer to the second trimester, so hopefully I'm about over that.

I've been really lucky with morning sickness this go around and haven't had much at all.

What I have been having is cravings for carbs. I HAD to get up at eleven last night and make a box of macaroni. My husband acted like I was crazy when I offered him some, lol.

How's everyone doing weight gain wise? I am 11 weeks, 5 days and have gained two pounds. That's pretty typical for me but my belly looks like I've gained ten.
Old 04-05-2013, 08:59 AM   #38
Ashsmama
Registered Users
seller

I'm 12 weeks today and the exhaustion isn't going away for me. I'm asleep by 8:30pm and I always need a nap, but I don't always get one. I have no energy. Not even to shower :-/
I haven't gained weight but I don't usually until closer to 20wks.
Old 04-05-2013, 10:32 AM   #39
lisathib123
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I've got extreme fatigue too :-/ I didn't gain any weight before Easter, but I'm sure I've gain since because I ate like a pig!
Old 04-05-2013, 10:57 AM   #40
danimdel
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I'm still exhausted too. Happy that the nausea has lifted a little, but it also scares me that something is wrong! I am 11 weeks now. Also, when did your breasts stop being sore? Mine were unbearable until 2 days ago and then nothing! I just can't remember when that stopped with my other pregnancies.

I have already gained 4 pounds . I was trying to continue to work out 5 days a week but its been more like 2 . I have just been too nauseous and tired to keep it up and my body had noticed. I really want to limit weight gain this time, but off to a bad start. I don't lose weight while bfing (or ever really) so I know I'll be stuck with it after. In the past I lost about 18 right after delivery so don't want to gain more than that.